ix

liked by princesspollyboutique, kenzie and 101,,173 otherslooneyluna aww i dont want to gooo👤 - @/itstiana, @/maddieziegler, @/kenzieview all 12,488 commentskenzie im going to miss you! 😭maddieziegler then dont! :((itstiana i dont wanna leavveee...

looneyluna aww i dont want to gooo
👤 - @/itstiana, @/maddieziegler, @/kenzie
view all 12,488 comments
kenzie im going to miss you! 😭
maddieziegler then dont! :((
itstiana i dont wanna leavveee 😪😪

———————————

snapchat
lunamosely added to her story

snapchatlunamosely added to her story

(views) 207,361 (screenshots) 201

—————————

[REAL LIFE]
luna's p.o.v
"ugh" i sighed as we stepped out of the brisbane airport.

"finally home" tiana and i said in sync. of course it was so fun in the us, but its so nice to be home.

'cool girl' by tove lo, started playing and i reach into my packet to pull out my phone.
"hello" i answered. "ok we are coming around now see you soon!"
"mum said to meet her around the corner" i told tiana.
we walked around and she stepped out of our car.
"mum!" we hugged and she moved onto tiana.

"how was it!" she asked.

"so good!" i replied.

"really fun but such a long flight" tiana said.

"well you guys must be exhausted, hop in and ill take you back to our place."

"why yours?" i asked.

"we have got a surprise for you" she answered.

"ok..." we all hopped into the car and drove back home.

ok, so you must be wondering. tiana first moved in to my familys place 2 years ago for school. i had met her when we used to live in sydney. we moved out only 6 months ago because i started making money off of youtube and tiana off of her modeling. so we both moved out and left out school. we are only 16 so we moved like a suburb away from my parents and we both do online school (gots to get that education).

"ok we are here!" mum announced. we all hopped out of the car and grabbed the suitcases out. i heard the door of the house open and turned around.

"alex!"

meet alex

alex moselyage - 21nationality - australianusername - alexmoselyportrayed by - @rosslynch

alex mosely
age - 21
nationality - australian
username - alexmosely
portrayed by - @rosslynch

i ran towards him and jumped up to hug him.
"holy shit, i thought you werent coming home till June!" i cried (literally i was crying tehe)

"well ive finished all my exams so i decided to come back homeearly and i wanted to surprise you" he said.

"im so glad youre home! holy crap"