Chapter Four

This chapter is in Aspen's point of view. I repeat: this chapter is in Aspen's point of view.
------------------
Aspen's POV☠️

My sources told me that Ashely would be coming out of Papa Cookie's right about...now. She looked around and I could see the misery on her face. The car lurched forward as I stopped in front of where she was. The look one her face was priceless as I finally convinced her to get in the car. If I was going to make this look normal, I would have to pretend. "Where to?" I asked her. She said that her address is 302 Waterbrooke lane, but I already knew that.

The rest of the ride was filled with a comfortable silence. I kept glancing over at her. She really is something. Once we arrived at her house, she caught me staring. I saw Auburn staring form her house. Ashley turned around to say thank you and caught me staring. Once she was inside, I did a U-turn and pulled up under the shadows of the trees. Just another night of watching her house. My usual routine of every day.
--------------------
Heyyy. Two chapters in one nightttt. It actually doesn't count cuz this was short bc it's in Aspen's POV.

This chapter wasn't supposed to give too much info but just enough. I've decided that the next chapter will skip right to when Rain went missing. Meaning that in chapter one instead of going back a month, it's going to go back a week. You will see in the next chapter.

Who's your fav. character?

Bye my Searcher's!!! Thanks for readinggg

*Also I typed this on my phone so if there's any mistakes just tell me*

**Shoutout to my editor ScytheCurie **

-Black Cat