02

"Your father? Don fucking Falcone? You wanna kill your dad? Are you insane? I think we need to go back to the Asian doctor man because you-you have lost your mind, princess. Killing Carmine Falcone, your father, over, er, over what?" Victor ranted on to Scarlett, mostly to himself but she listened.

"He's the one who setup the 'accident'. He isn't getting away with it Vic." as she cut him off he huffed and followed her back to her home.

"You aren't gonna do it. You aren't like that." Zsasz states matter-of-factly.

"That's why you're doing it," she turns to look him in the eye, "but let me do the talking."

He looks at her walk away from him down the halls of her home, gobsmacked to say the least. How could she just expect him to shoot his boss? The one who writes his paychecks? Oh yeah, because she remembers she has him wrapped around her pretty little finger.

"Damn it, you vixen." he huffs and lightly jogs up behind her, "Do you really want me to do this?"

"Probably not, but, he needs to learn a lesson...

And I'm going to teach him."

She struts her way to the door of his office, Victor strolling closely behind her, he notices the way her nostrils flare when she spoke of her father's 'punishment'.

Almost as if, she got off on it? No, she couldn't be. That would be too much of a dream come true for Zsasz. He already had her back.

But this?

This could take things to a whole new level of fun.