"Chris, Carlee, I apologize. Congratulations." He walked out the room.

"You not accepting that apology right?" Junior asked.

"No, meet him at his house." I said.

They rushed out the room.

"You trying to have both of my sons in jail this time?" Carlee asked while chuckling.

"We got good lawyers." I went and washed my hands then walked over to the bed. "Now let me see my baby." I picked the baby up out of Carlee's arms. "Hey beautiful. Daddy's Really here now."

"So I haven't named her yet. I wanted to wait for you once I realized we were lied to. We have so many people to sue." She shook her head.

"Man yes we do." I rubbed my princess' little cheek. "What should we name you?"

"I was thinking a K name. We have Christopher, Carter, Kylee and?"

"Kalani....Kalani Christina Brown."

"I love it baby."

I moved over to the bed and kissed her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." She moved over. "Have a seat."

I sat next to her then she laid her head on my shoulder. "I hope the craziness is over. Now we can focus on us and our new bundle of joy." Carlee said.

"Me too. It seems like everything was being thrown our way. Maybe this all was just a test to see how strong we really are together. I think we passed with flying colors."

"Definitely." She lifted her left hand showing her ring. "Why wait and plan another wedding? Let's go to the city county building make this official and just plan us another beautiful honeymoon."

"Sounds like a plan beautiful." I kissed her forehead. "We'll set everything up for once you're all healed."

"I can't wait."

"Me either."

Carlee
Two Weeks Later

Man did I forgot what it was liking having a newborn. I am exhausted. Lani loves to stay up all night and most of the time she's not crying or whining, she's usually looking at me or her dad.

We're so drained Chris fell asleep cooking the other day. I walked into the kitchen just in time. It feels like this is our first baby. We haven't went through this in 13 years. It's like it's all new again.

I just want a day to myself to just sleep.

It's 6 o'clock and after another restless night then falling asleep at 4, Kalani is up again.

I sat in the rocking chair, breastfeeding and watching Tv. I'm sure I had dark circles around my eyes.

Muppet babies played really low but had all my attention. Chris was laid across the bed in the nursery knocked out. I'm glad he's getting all his rest.

NOT!

I should throw a shoe at his ass.

It's always like that though, the fathers get the rest and the freedom, while the moms have to do every damn thing. It's should be 50/50.