Agni x Reader

Your P.O.V.

"Y/N! Agni!" You sighed, hearing your childish master call for you. You owed the man your life, and you were eternally grateful. However, he called you and Agni at every second of the day; meaning you never had time to spend with your husband. You and Agni rushed off to attend to your master.

"Yes, my prince?" You asked. "I want you and Agni to take a break. Go out somewhere! You've been tending to me for so long, I want to help you too!" He yelled.

Your heart leaped, and you looked at Agni; his face was priceless. You jumped into Agni's arms, embracing him with a bone-crushing hug. "Thank you, my prince!" You said together, before bowing and heading to your shared room.

"So, we finally have time to ourselves..." You grinned. (NO, THIS IS STAYING PG, READER-CHAN.) "Yes, it's fantastic, isn't it?" He replied, staring into your eyes and slowly moving closer to you. You blushed as you closed the small gap between you. The kiss, rather than lustful and passionate, was more sweet and gentle. Once you were out of breath, you pulled away and nuzzled your head into his chest.

He chuckled, gently playing with your soft,
H/C {Hair Color} hair. "I really do love you, Y/N." He said, cuddling you. "I love you too, Agni." You answered.

A/N: I'm sorry this one's so short; I didn't really know how to properly portray Agni's personality, so I hope this is decent at least. •~•
            -Author-Chan