#11

***

It was just too hot. I kicked my blanket off of me, just to hear a grunt coming from beside me. I looked to my side to see nothing. Looking up, I saw the face that is now very familiar to me. He was laying close and his arms were wrapped around me, same with me. No wonder I was so hot when I got bonus body heat. Feels nice but at the same time, I'm about to cook.

"Why is it so cold. Let me sleep some more," he mumbled almost inaudibly and snuggled closer to me tightening his grip on me. He looked like a kitten. Or maybe he didn't and it was just my imagination.

"Yoongi," I whispered.

"Yoongs,"

"Yoon!" I whispered the loudest I could.

"Hmm?" he didn't even move.

"Wake up"

"I don't want to,"

"Come on, it's probably late," then he opened his eyes and looked down at me.

"Why are we in one bed?" he asked confused.

"I have no idea, but let's get out" he nodded, smiled at me, and got out. After walking down the stairs we got to my kitchen. Just looking at us, anyone could tell that we're both still very tired and basically sleepwalking.

"Anything special you want to eat?" I asked him.

"No, surprise me" he laughed sitting at the chair close to the kitchen counter while having his body rest on the said counter making me worry that he'll fall asleep again.

"Okay, I'm going to make you something you've never had before"

"Which is?"

"I learned them in Slovakia, they are kinda pancakes but not really, ever heard of crépes?" I asked him while getting out all the ingredients needed.

"No, never" excited to let him eat something he's never had before, I start mixing the dough for it while Yoongi waits for me, seemingly excited himself.

"Either way, we are just going to make crépes and call them palacinky because that's what they're called where I learned them" I looked at him, he nodded and washed his hands. He understood what I meant.

(*○゜∀。)/☆*。*.・+★

"This was actually good" he gave me a satisfied smile which I really liked, he's very nice to look at. I nodded, agreeing with him very happy with our breakfast. We made the crépes with Nutella and whipped cream... just great. I wanted fruit, too, but turns out not leaving the house for a week leaves you with very little food, food and vegetable included.

"It's late, don't you have work to do?" I asked him, putting the dirty dishes in the sink. I didn't want him to leave, but I also wasn't one for getting him into trouble because of me.

"You're right!" he dashed from the table running around the house and picking his things. I watched him run around slightly worried so he doesn't hurt himself.

"Bye! We'll see each other later!" and he was gone. Just like that with the snap of a finger.

I just laughed to myself and turned on my TV. Happy about the fact, that I have home office today.

A/N: short and quick since it's Good Friday 👍