Ch 7

After they all arrived at the art room they all noticed Hayden drawing more pictures "Stupid snobby rich pricks" he muttered. "Hayden. How did you know all of that stuff?"~ben. "It's not hard to read the books and immediately figure it out" "well not everyone is at your smartness"~uma. "True" suddenly Hayden's aunt slammed the door open "oh Hayden" she ran towards him and gave him a hug. "I saw everything,are you alright?" "I'm fine." "Good,I'd hate to think you were hurt" "I'm fine just annoyed at that brat" "it's understandable. I'll leave you alone with your friends" "I'll walk you back"~ben. Hayden's aunt and ben walked out of the room and headed elsewhere. "I think after what you said everyone will finally realise that they're the ones In the wrong."~ben. "Doubt it. Once a villain always a villain" all of a sudden Hayden's head started to hurt "Hayden!" Mal yelled as she took a step forward towards him,harry and jay went to see if he was alright but was suddenly burned "shit! He's burning up"~jay. "I'm getting impatient brat! When are you going to steal the wand?!" Said a feminine voice. 'It sounds like his mother's trying to communicate with Hayden.'Thought Mal. Hayden suddenly fell forwards but was luckily caught by Harry and jay. "Come on,let's get him back to our room"~jay. Everyone nodded. Once they did so jay and Harry laid Hayden on his bed and waited for him to wake up,so far no luck.

3 days have passed and still no luck. "I'm sure he'll wake up tomorrow,Come on you two need to get some sleep"~carlos. "Fine" jay and Harry went to their beds and went to sleep. 7 hours later the boys all heard crying,they immediately woke up and saw Hayden tossing and turning,not to mention crying. The boys got out of bed and ran towards Hayden's distressed form. "Hayden it's a dream. Non of its real."~Carlos. Hayden's eyes immediately opened,he looked at the boys "we have trouble. My mom has an army  ready"