"Could this be Scratch? We know he targets people diagnosed with DID, maybe he knew who killed the Williams family and knew that we would be called in if another family was killed. It would explain the different MO's and the gun" Tara stated as we all sat on the jet, trying to make connections between the victims that could lead to the unsub.

Before anyone could respond Garcia's face popped up on the tv, a sad expression played on her face.
"What's going on Garcia?" Emily asked.

"Local PD just found the bodies of forty three year old Lisa Monroe, and her eighteen year old son Jason, same MO as the second family" She said sadly.

"It doesn't fit the victimology though, we profiled that our unsub was killing single women with two sons, they only found one boy." Alvez said, confusion dripping from his words.

"That's where it gets confusing. Lisa Monroe has two sons, eighteen year old Jason and sixteen year old Liam. The neighbor claims to have seen Liam in the house before the murders took place but never seen him leave. However, she did say that she seen a tall man dressed in all black carry out a pretty big black bag, but she didnt recognize the man and nothing appears to be missing from the house" She said.

"Do you guys think Liam could have been in that bag?" Rossi asked, disbelief written across his face.

"In these pictures Liam seems to be pretty petite, it wouldn't be hard to fit him in that bag, probably wouldn't be hard to lift it either. Look at him he can't be more than 120 pounds" Destiny said, looking at the photos of the Monroe family.

"But it also can't be easy to plan all of this, the unsub has to find a single mother with two kids, stalk them until he knows when they'll be home all at the same time. And then over power the three of them. The unsub appears to be organized but why switch up his MO? There's no sign of sexual assault, the unsub might get off on the kills." Luke said, Destiny nodding in agreement at his statement.

"Were about to land. Reid, head to the coroners and see if you can find out anything useful that we don't already know. JJ, you and Lewis head to the crime scene from a few days ago see if there's any indication that this could have been Scratch. Garcia let Local PD know not to disturb the bodies. Alvez, you and Destiny head to that crime scene, see if you you can find any hint that could tell us why Liam was taken. Rossi and I will coordinate with local PD and talk to the family's of the victims." Emily said, giving the team their orders.

As they landed Destiny continued to look over the files, letting Alvez drive so she could process some of her thoughts.

______________

Destiny's POV

"I'm SSA Alvez, this is SSA Martínez. We're with the behavior analysis unit and just wanted to check out the crime scene" Alvez said to a local officer that stopped us from entering the house.

"Now who the hell called the BAU?" He asked coldly.
"Y'all just come to run the investigation and take all of the credit" he said as I read his name tag. 'Bailey'.

"Officer Bailey" I said with a small smile.
"Your chief of police called us in, you know, since your officers couldn't solve this case two years ago." I said, looking over to see officers walking all over the crime scene.
"And I believe your officers had orders to not disturb the crime scene, so I suggest you get them out of that house and get them to patrol the area, question the neighbors, before I decide to talk to someone about your officers contaminating evidence from a federal murder investigation" I said calmly but sternly, my voice sending chills down his spine.