Chapter 2-Jenny's Tinder

Doesn't he have a girlfriend? Why would he make a Tinder profile? Is he cheating on her? I mean I wasn't surprised. He did have some fuck boy features but I was still stunned that I didn't know whether to reply or not. No! No way! I will not even respond! Why would I? My sister shall not be around such a douchebag

"Hey you found anyone?" Jenny said walking back towards me. I noticed she had on gloves so I asked her of it. She gave me a devious smile "I'm planning on dying the other half of my hair blue. I want something new"

Oh no, she was definitely taking this break up bad. I kind of felt bad for her. So I finally set the phone aside and encouraged her to sit next to me. "talk to me. What really happened. I hate seeing you this....

"...broken?" She finished off for me while taking off the gloves. But I shook my head "no...more like desperate" I giggled. She slapped me with the couch pillow and grabbed her phone, once she opened up Tinder she started scrolling through her messages wide eyed. "Wow, all these matches? Already?"

I fought the urge to roll my eyes. Sometimes it wasn't fair, like yes, I get it, she was a real stunner...but why not me? I may not be real pretty but I can make a great girlfriend. I believe I have all those good qualities, but it seemed like the guys in today's society only care for looks. That's it. "This guy Wyatt is cute" she said breaking me thoughts. I almost snatched the phone from her grips. She started scrolling through his pictures and nodded "yep he's a total hottie. Check out his body" she said showing me his picture. I leaned in while squinting, he was certainly at the beach with a surf board next to him. I knew it! I knew he surfed! He had a soft smile while his rock hard body had me mesmerized. It was as if his head was photoshopped on another body. I just never seen anything so perfect.

Too bad he was a racist cunt

Jenny started reading his bio before looking up at me "he seems more your type"

I almost choked on my giggle but she slapped my shoulder in response "I'm serious. This guy reads books, wants to be a pharmacist and watches anime, he's definitely your type, I can't mess with a guy that watches anime" she said already throwing the phone at me bored.

I took it and started reading his description. He didn't really describe himself, all he added was his likes and dislikes.

Everything he stated was similar to my likes and dislikes; he wasn't ashamed to let the tinder world know that he hated horror movies, or how he enjoyed reading and writing novels like me. I started to get comfortable on the couch, reading some more. Wow he did want to be a pharmacist! That was my dream! I didn't think a guy like him would be so smart. I noticed he started bragging about his pet yorky. I was a sucker for Yorkshire's. He even had a picture of the dog. He looked like an innocent teenager cuddling with his dog on the bed, which might I ask was bigger then a king sized bed. Was he rich?

He suddenly sent another message. I opened it and it read I see you're very artistic. Whose your favorite artist? Mines is Vincent Van Gogh

Wow, he loved art? Hmm I was now a little more curious. This was the most attention I ever got from a guy.

"Ask him if he's a Virgin" Jenny said.

I forgot she was still right next to me. "Dude really?"

She shrugged "so guys can ask a girl that but we can't ask guys that?" I rolled my eyes "you have to get to know him first, don't just rush things-

"Olivia, I just want to get laid. That's it. I have needs too" She said grabbing the phone and quickly texting Wyatt. Before she could even ask him the question, her phone started ringing. Her eyes lit up when she saw Brandon's name across the screen. "It's Brandon" she mouthed.