Chapter 9

Landon's POV.

I wish her class would hurry up and start. I've been waiting for this for three hours now. It's killing me not seeing her. I sigh closing my eyes.

"You okay Mr. Carter?" one of my students ask.

"Yeah fine." I say opening my eyes. She smiles nodding and goes back to her work. Not long later the bell rings. I sit up. "Pass in your work." I tell them. Now I'm getting nervous. She's going to be mad. They pass in their work as they walk out.

Five minutes. And boy it was the longest five minutes I've ever endured. Then she walks in with Jo my sister and Vance smiling. I smile watching her then Vance nudges her nodding on my direction.

"What are you doing here?" she hisses at me.

"Is that anyway for you to talk to your teacher?" I ask amused.

"You lied to me!" she accuses.

"I most certainly did not." I protest confused.

"You did so. When I asked if you were a teacher." she tells me. Ah I see now.

"No you asked if I was a teachers assistant. And I'm not. I'm a teacher." I say.

"Your to young. Your what twelve?" she says. I shake my head amused.

"Nope twenty." I say.

"But your still to young." she huffs.

"It's called being smart and working hard." I tell her.

"Ewww my teacher is a pedophile." she's cries.

"Your only two years younger." I tell her rolling my eyes.

"How many times have you used that line?" she ask crossing her arms over her chest. Ah a test I assume.

"None Issa." I answer truthfully. I love that nickname.

"Right." she scoffs. I sigh heavily fixing to comment when more students arrive.

So I just nod to them making them look. Principle is okay with this because he is in my pack and knows she's my mate. So are the other werewolves but the humans can't know. They take a seat in the back. Soon class fills and the bell rings.

"Alright everyone." I say getting there attention. "Write a poem on how you feel at this very moment." I say.

"What if it's about someone you hate at this very moment?" Alissa ask glaring at me.

"Hate is a very strong word. Are you sure you hate this person?" I ask cocking an eyebrow. I'm not sure who she's talking about. But I have a pretty good idea of who it is.

"Oh yes very much so. He is one of those annoying people that just gets stuck in you head." she answers. Ah not who I thought it was.

"Then please do write." I encourage smirking. I have to see this. "Whatever, whoever no matter what it is. Then write how you feel about it." I finish.

"What's if its about someone you shouldn't have feelings for?" the school slut says winking at me. Man she's been trying to get down my pants all year.

"Oh god let me guess. You have the hots for a certain teacher?" Issa says.

"Your just jealous." Cindy says.

"Of what? A girl that doesn't wear clothes because she prefers to stay on her back instead of taking the time to put on actual clothes?" she ask.

"Because said teacher has a thing for me." Cindy says. I scoff at that covering it up with a cough.

"Please I could..." Issa stops herself. I cock an eyebrow wondering what she was going to say. But she says nothing.

"Alright everyone get to work." I say. They do but Issa. I look at her winking. She glares flipping me off causing me to chuckle. I sit at my desk and start grading papers while they work.

I snap my head up after a while when I smell her. I look over to her seeing her asleep. Oh no this can't be good. I close my eye trying to block the smell but it isn't working. I've got to wake her up.

"Vance." I grunt huskily.

"Huh." he says. I open my eyes and nod towards her. He looks at me then her then back to me wide eyed catching on. Then he starts shaking her.

"Lissa wake up now!" he hisses at her.

"Mmm Landon." she moans. Oh god wake her up please. I needed to get out of here but I couldn't move. One that smell was intoxicating to me. Like a drug. Two I have a problem umm below.

"Issa!" he yells at her making her jerk awake.

"What?!" she hisses at him. He nods towards me and she gives us a confused looks. I don't think she knows about this mate thing. He leans over and she whispers something in her eyes. Then she stares at me wide eyed. I close my eyes trying to calm down.

Now that she's awake it should be easier. We need to talk about this. And soon. After a few minutes I finally get myself under control. I open my eyes to see her staring at me. She mouths a sorry but I shake my head no. It's not her fault she doesn't understand this. It make me wonder about her and Daniels relationship before everything happen.

After class I ask her to stay behind which she does. She has lunch right now so she's not missing anything. I sigh heavily.

"Issa how was your a Daniels relationship?" I ask not really wanting too.

"I don't want to talk about it." she snaps getting up from her seat.

"I know you don't and I really don't want to hear about but you seem to be missing some very vital information." I tell her.

"Like what?" she ask she says sitting back down.

"Who realized that you two were mates?" I ask instead of answering her. Maybe he conned her somehow.

"We both did." she answers.

"How?" I ask.

"The spark." she answers. I nod getting up from my desk. I walk over to her kneeling down.

"These?" I ask taking her hand in mine. She nods. "Did you get them every time you touched?" I ask. She shakes her head no.

"No just every once in a while." she answers. I nod again.

"Did you ever get lost in his eyes like you do when you look into mine?" I ask. She shakes her no. "Where you attracted to him?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"No like you are me?" I ask.

"Who says I'm attracted to you?" she scoffs.

"I'm serious here Issa. Were you?" I ask. She just stares at me for a few seconds.

"Umm no. I mean I was attracted to him just not ready to rip his clothes off attracted." she finally says. I nod once again.

"Did you have dreams about him like you do with me?" I ask.

"No." she says confused. "What are you getting at Landon?" she ask me. I sigh.

"I'm not sure but I don't think he was your mate." I tell her.

"Of course he was." she protest. I shake my head no.

"No Issa I don't think he was. He might just be your second change mate." I start but she cuts me off.

"That's not possible." she says. I nod.

"But it is. I didn't think second chance mates existed either until your mom and Damien showed me the book. What if I'm your real mate and he is your second chance mate you just meet him first because I was already eighteen and we never meet and you two were so close together." I ask her. That's all I can figure out. That's what makes since to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.