Chapter 3

It was the night of my party, we had everything set up at my apartment. The only thing left was for me to get ready. I walk upstairs and take a shower. I blow dry my hair and curl it to the wavy curls I love then put it in a bun, I then grab my outfit, a black laced dress. I then slip my heels on, I grab my vans just incase my feet get tired which they will. I hear cars pull up and knocking on the door.

"Damnn girl you look smoking!!!", Haley says.

"Haha thank you! So I have everything set up, you sure people know about my party?", I ask her nervously

"I tweeted, instagramed, vined, I even set up some flyers outside popular places."

"I love you so much!!", I say hugging her

"Yeah yeah, I know! Heard everyone's coming even Taylor and Dillon!!"

"HOLY SHIT ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

"Yes!! They're in town, they tweeted they'll be here so expect extra people!"

"Great, I'm nervous now", I start playing with my fingers

"Leave the party to us, you just have fun", Gabby says walking in.

"Ugh okay..", I sigh and grab a drink

It was now ten o'clock and my apartment was packed with people. I had to lock my door to make sure no one walked in my room. Taylor nor Dillon where anywhere to be seen. The bell rings and I almost faint, I'm greeted by those gorgeous brown eyes again and standing in front of me was Sam. What is he doing here..

"Hey", he smiles.

"Uh.. Hi Sam", I smile weakly

"You gona let me in babe?"

"Babe?", I ask

"Yeah that's what I call you, you gotta problem with that?"

"No, come in"

"Bout time", he walks over to a group of guys and then walks over to Haley, Gabby and Maggie.

I get closer to them to try and hear what he's telling them. With my luck, I heard nothing. I walk to the kitchen and grab some pizza. Haley walks in and stands next to me.

"So... what were you and S.. uhm just that guy talking about?"

"Nothing"

"Haley, are you seriously going to not tell me?"

"Okay fine. I know him.."

"How?"

"I don't know him personally, but I've heard stories about him"

"Continue"

"He's not the kind of guy you want to mess with, he beat down a guy at a club one night and almost sent him to the hospital, he also has a reputation with girls.."

"What do you mean?"

"Once he gets what he wants he leaves them"

"Holy shit..."

"I know pretty fucked up, anyway how do you know him?"

"Remember that one night at the party? And the mark I had?"

"YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?!", her eyes widen. The doorbell rings and in comes Taylor and Dillon. I run to the door and introduce myself

"Nice to meet you!", Taylor says hugging me

"LET'S TURN UP!!", Dillon says pulling me into the crowd.

I danced for what seemed like hours. It was three in the morning and people started leaving. Taylor and Dillon had left around two. They had to catch a flight, we took a lot of pictures with them and it was just a blast.

I start walking toward my room and a hand grabs my arm, Sam. I'm turned around and pushed up against the wall. He crashes his lips onto mine, my breath hitched in my throat as his touch slid slowly up my thigh, my body was frozen. He watched as my chest sharply rose up and down, he smiled knowing I was scared.

"I have to go to the restroom", I push his hand away

"I'll be waiting", he laughs and walks into my room.

Shit, I forgot I had unlocked it. I walk back the living room to find the girls passed out on the floor, I decide to mess with them and draw on their faces. I walk to the restroom and take off the makeup off my face and get the pair of sleep clothes I had in the cabinet. I walk back to my room to find Sam sitting on the edge of the bed. He stands up and walks toward me, he puts his hand up to my face and I flinch away, he makes a confused face and pulls away a strand of hair that was on my face.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to try anything. I want to ask you something"

"What?", I ask my breathing slowing down a little at the fact he wasn't trying to do anything

"I want to take you out, you know on a date, tomorrow?"

Is he serious? Or is this some kind of joke. I stay silent and just look at him.

"I'll take that as a yes", he smirks and cups my face with his hands. He plants a soft kiss on my lips before walking out.

"See you tomorrow", he closes my door and I hear him walk out.

I sigh with relief knowing he was out of my house. I sit on the edge of my bed and scroll through my phone. I go through my pictures and find that Sam had taken a picture of himself.. Shirtless... How the hell did he get my phone?! I receive a call, from Sam. Great, he had my number.

"Hello?"

"Don't forget to wear something sexy", i hear him chuckle and he hangs up the phone.

I sigh, I didn't even want to think about what was going to happen tomorrow. Hopefully he didn't want to try anything, even if he did I have no type of experience.

What am I doing? Already thinking about that when I'm one hundred percent terrified of this guy.