Part 11 Obstacles

If you wanna be rich in the future you should avoid this in order to be Successful in LIFE.

Being shopaholic

We all know that latest is always  new trend for today. Gadgets, clothes or bags. If you're a kind of person who always fulfill yourself in buying things  you do like but it doesn't require or needs, There's a big chances that you become broke. Shopping might gives you a momentary feeling of joy and fulfillment buts its holding you back on achieving your dreams.

You must control your impulse and focus on to how you grow your wealth. 

You were late to start saving

You may be heard the sayings "its better late than never" it's true but "early bird catches a worm" is more better especially in saving and investment. Keep on mind that it's always better to start early as possible.

It is wise to start saving right now as the growth of money will only stagnant the longer you delay it.

You has a long list of Debt

Debt is a chain that force us to put our dreams of becoming wealthy ONHold

"Spending more than you earned is the main reason to lead us in debt, and the only way to grow your own wealth is to cleared your credit and focus on your  purpose.

You are a whiner not a winner

There are two types of people in this world. Whiners and Winners. Whiners are the one who cry or always complains at everything, they don't have enough money, they don't have time, or they kind of lazy. While the Winners are those who people who positively think first, how they solved a problem, they are the only one who make a plan, and do the actions but not for them but for everyone.

It's your choice if you go on counting the hardships, complaining about the jobs, your salary, community or even your family. You're the one who thinks positive and plan for your growth to success.
Its up to you to decide what you want to be.

Do you want to be a whiners who complain for being a poor or be a winner who takes all the action, to takes steps towards growing rich. Its up to you!

A/n
What's up Guys!! Thank you for reading my short but Very informative chapter in my book!!

That's all guys! Wish you all the best❤️😘😘