The field trip

Today was anything but great. First I exploded something in the lab before heading to school then I bumped into flash and that didn't end in the best way possible, and now here I am being held back after school with my class. "Okay, you may all be mad because I held you back and it's Friday, last period of the day! But I have amazing news, we will be going on a field trip on Monday." My least favourite teacher Mr. Harrington called out. "Oh and Peter stay behind a little longer I need to speak with you" he finished. A numerous amount of ohhh's could be heard throughout the room. After everyone left I went to speak with Mr. Harrington. "Peter due to your lies about an internship and the amount of missed days you've had I'm going to ask you to not attend the field trip on Monday." He explained. I was shocked. I stood there wide eyed staring at him for a moment in utter disbelief, before nodding my head slightly and walking away from him.

————————-(name me)————————————

          Ever since May died from the infinity war with the rotten purple potato chip grape guy I started living with Mr. Stark at SI. I walked through the door and headed to my room to do homework. Not long after my so called dad gently knocked on my door. (Don't attack me for making him call him dad plz I'm sorry.) "Bambi? What's wrong bud you usually chat all of our ears off" he said concern clear in his voice. " it's nothing just a stupid field trip that I can't go on" I replied a little too quickly. "How bout me and you work on projects that day and then go train with everyone else" he asked. I practically teleported out the door to hug him " I would love that thanks dad" I say into his shoulder. "By the way when is this trip?" He questioned. "Monday" I mumbled back still a bit disappointed that I couldn't go. "Okay also we're ordering Chinese for supper " he said before walking of.

———————————(time skip because I'm lazy also name this line)————————

   I woke up to a horrible noise filling my ears, I webbed the source of the sound and got up. As I got dressed I looked at the alarm clock. "Aww frick" I said to no one but the thin, cold air that filled my room. I walked down stairs to dads lab to work with him. We worked for about 3 hours before I was called down to floor 10 to help with a tour. I decided to take the easy way and crawled on the outside of the building to floor 10 where I found the group. Turns out the guide was explains an experiment when it blew up and she passed out. "Peter Parker I am ashamed of you, first you lie about an internship, then you hack a highly advanced company to fake it and come on a field trip you were told you couldn't come on,I will be informing your guardians about this and you are off the declathon team until further noticed" Mr, Harrington called out to me. Oh shit I thought. "Oh frick this is going to be hard to explain" I breathed out while running one hand through my hair and placing the other on my hip. "Let me explains then," an all too familiar voice said. "This is Peter, he is my personal assistant, he will be leading this tour now as too the incident from earlier." Dad  explained.

———————————————————————————————————————

I really hope you enjoyed this one and sorry for any spelling errors or mistakes in general