Drunken mistake

L I L I S.   P O V.
Me and Cole are invited to a party Mads is having at her house. I kind of have a bad feeling about it though, like something bad is going to happen...
Cole-"Hey babes are you okay?"
Lili-"I just have a bad feeling about this party that's all"
Cole-"Don't worry everything's going to be fine"
He gave me a large reassuring hug, I already felt a bit better.
——————————————————
It was time for the party, I was wearing...

——————————————————It was time for the party, I was wearing

And Cole wore...

 Once we arrived at the party, I saw a guy that I knew, so I ran up to him and jumped in his arms

Lili-"Nicooo!!"
Nico-"LILI!!"
He caught me and spun me around, then put me down.
Lili-"I've not seen you in ages, I've missed you so much!!"
Nico-"I've missed you too, what have you been up to?"
Lili-"A lot has changed since you last saw me, I'm staring on a new show called Riverdale and I have a new boyfriend, Cole.."
I turn around to introduce them, but I can't find him.
Nico-"Where is he?"
Lili-"He's probably gone to K.J, want to get a drink and catch up?"
After having a few drinks with Nico, I started to get really worried about Cole. At first I thought he was with K.J but he wasn't because I had just saw K.J by himself. Where is he?? I go to look for him...

C O L E S.  P O V.
Lili ran up to some random man and jumped in his arms, I'm so confused. She talked to him and I didn't want to interrupt so I decided to get drunk. I felt so jealous, why would she run into someone's arms like that?
As I sat laying on the grass, my vision blury and me really drunk, I saw a blonde figure come up to me and start to kiss me. I just assumed it was Lili, so I apologised for everything then kissed her, until I head her voice come from a behind me.
Lili-"Cole...?"
Cole-"Shit, Lili!???"
I pushed the girl away from me and turned around to see Lili running of crying. What had I done???

L I L I ' S.  P O V.
I just saw Cole kissing another girl. I felt sick. I felt faint. I felt betrayed. I ran inside crying until Cami found me.
Cami-"Omg Lili, don't cry, what's wrong"
Lili-"Cole.... kissed...." I fainted.

I woke up the next day, still in my dress, my head pounding and in what looked like Madeline's guest room. Then I remembered what happened last night and I felt all of those emotions again. I started to cry into Mads' pillow.
Madeline-"Hey hey why are you crying"
Camilla walked in with her-"Baby what is it"
Lili-"I can't tell you it's too embarrassing"
Camilla-"Do you want me to call Cole an..."
I cut her off immediately
Lili-"No not... him"
Madeline-"Please tell us so we can help you"
Lili-"I'm sorry for everything, but it's too.."
I had started to cry again.
Camilla-"Wait last night you said something to me before you fainted, you said Cole and kissed."
Lili-"He... he... he..."
Madeline-"What did he do?"
Lili-"I saw him kissing another girl in the garden..."
Madeline and Camilla ran over to me and hugged me for a while until I had stopped crying. This was so embarrassing. I have to gather myself together. After a while, I finally spoke up and said,
Lili-"We'll I cant keep crying now can I?" I said as I wiped away tears that were still coming from my eyes "Anyways I'll have to go home, busy day, Roberto said we have a cast meeting" I jumped up and they looked comfused. "Bye mads. Bye Cam"
I waved goodbye, and they waved goodbye me then I called myself an Uber.
I told the driver, to take me back to my place and as soon as I got there, I undressed and jumped into my shower.
As I was stood in the shower I started to break down, crying. I wanted to be strong, I promised myself wouldn't ever let a boy break my heart again, but here I was. Just like old times.
I wanted to relieve the pain somehow, I didn't know what to do. So I grabbed the razor and I cut my wrists. Over and over and over again until i felt even a tiny bit relieved. The feeling, only lasted a couple seconds until my wrists started to burn from what I had done. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a first aid kit and wrapped bandages around my arms so I could cover up my pain.
I checked the time, it was 09:20 I had 40 minutes to get my self dressed and go to the cast meeting.
So I quickly put natural makeup on and dressed in....

 This wasn't my usual style, because I normally wore a dress

This wasn't my usual style, because I normally wore a dress. However, this was the only thing that would fully cover my arms, and to be honest I couldn't be bothered, I was tired and not just because I had had no sleep. I was tired of trying. Tired of acting strong even though I know I didn't have to. I was tired of being hurt by people who I thought I loved.
It was now 09:50 I jumped in an Uber as my hands were still too sore to even move and I asked them to go to where the meeting was.

When I arrived there Cami and mads looked at me with sadness in their eyes and everyone else just looked confused. They was probably wondering why I looked like such a mess. Then Cole walked in. Straight away he noticed my wrists bleeding, they mus have bled through my bandages. He grabbed my hands and asked me if I was okay, but I snatched my hands away from him and sat as far as I could from where he was.
As I sat on the table, waiting for the meeting to start Cole gestured something at me. I noticed the blood from my wrists was now soaking through my shirt. Then, I put my hands under the desk and turned away from him. How dare he try and speak to me after what he did!

After the meeting was over, I felt sick, my arms had bled so much. As soon as Roberto said we could leave, I ran as fast as I could to the nearest bathroom and locked the door so no one could follow me inside. I slid against the door. I was fragile and broken.
Cami-"Lili where are you??"
Mads-"Lili where you at??"
I heard them whisper that I was in here and then my wrists started to bleed some more. I walked weakly to the med kit and bandages up my arms so no one could see. Then I wiped my jacket sleeves down, to remove the stains and cleaned up any traces of my blood. (Outside the room)
Cami-What are we going to do
Mads-I don't kn...
Cole-Where's Lili?
Cami-Why do you care
Cole-If she told you about the other night, you obviously don't know the whole story
(Cole explained everything to them)
Mads-We'll let you have a minute
After they left, Cole ran into the door, smashing it open, to reveal Lili inside.
Lili-"Before you say anything, I heard"
Cole-"I don't know how long I will be apologising but I won't stop until you forgive me"
Lili-"I'm sorry Cole"
Cole-"I'll always love you no matter what"
Then he pressed his lips up against mine, and I realised that I needed him. He was my true soulmate. I love him no matter what

SELF HARM!!!
Long ass story compared to my other ones
1338 words