Introduction

Introduction

Dear Ms. Kuns,

            Congratulations on being accepted into Legered University. We are excited to see you in the fall and are writing to remind you of our university's strict code of conduct that you will be expected to follow upon enrolling. Due to the fact that this is a university run by religious affiliation, modest clothing is required of all students, as well as clean and respectful language. Members of the opposite sex are not to be in the bedrooms of your apartment building and are expected to be out of the building by midnight every night. We assume that this is not news to you in any way since this is prominently advertised as part of our university's code of conduct, but we remind every incoming freshman before they arrive of these rules. Breaking them to an extreme extent could result in being removed from Legered University altogether.

            We look forward to seeing you this upcoming fall and encourage you to reach out to us with any concerns you may have before arriving. You have been assigned housing in the on-campus apartments, Huntsman Halls. Your building number is 82 and you will be living in apartment 1320 along with five other girls. I have taken the liberty of listing their names down below, and contact information can be found on the back of this sheet.

            Welcome to Legered University, and welcome to being a Jaguar!

Sincerely,

Wanda Kourtlin

President

Legered University

Spanish Fork, Utah

            You have been assigned the following students as roommates for the Fall 2017 Semester at Legered University:

1.     Madison Ames

2.     Ashley Robbins

3.     Samantha Ajoles

4.     Paige Atter

5.     Christina Emerson

Feel free to contact them using the phone numbers listed on the back of this letter.

A/N: Surprise, I'm not dead from Wattpad.

Guys I have been working on this story for over a year, and I am SO EXCITED to be putting it up on Wattpad for the first time. I hope you guys enjoy it and let me know your thoughts in the comments of every chapter! Updates will be twice a week, on every Tuesday and Thursday. It will also be updated every Tuesday and Thursday on Radish Fiction, staying 2 chapters ahead on that site!

-Katherine