Chapter 10 - Just Friends - A Tom Daley Fan Fiction

CHAPTER TEN

*SKIP TO THE DAY OF THE OPENING CEREMONY – AFTER THE OPENING CEREMONY HAS HAPPENED BACK IN TOM AND ELLAS ROOM*

TOM POV

“Wow, I can’t quite believe this is actually happening” I admit to Ella who is lying on the double bed looking knackered.

“I know, it’s happened so fast!” She replied. I could tell she was tired and just wanted to sleep, so I went into the bathroom and put a clean pair of boxers on and my shorts, walked back into the bedroom and flicking the light off as I passed the switch.

I got into bed and pulled Ella close to me and we snuggled up together.

“These next two weeks are going to be mental!” I said to her.

“I know, but I can’t wait” She giggled.

“You do know that after the synchronised diving on Monday we’re going to stay in Southend for a couple of days at the training camp?” I asked her.

“Yeah! Hopefully it’s hot so we can go to the beach” She sort of groaned, she just wanted to sleep right now.

“You’re tired baby, you need to get some sleep, love you” I said to her.

“Night Tommy, love you too” She replied.

She lifted her head up and gave me a peck on the lips which took me by surprise a bit, normally she would just kiss me on the cheek, but I wasn’t going to complain! She probably didn’t mean anything by it though; she was probably just being friendly. But even thought it was just a little peck on the lips, I got butterflies. She always made me feel so special.

ELLA POV

“Night Tommy, love you too” I replied.

I couldn’t help myself anymore; I just had to kiss him. But I thought I would be smart and act like I was just being nice, I just really wanted to kiss him. So I did. I looked up at him, and where I would normally give him a peck on the cheek, I gave him a peck on the lips. I know it’s nothing special but I really felt something!

My stomach was going crazy and it just felt so right. I fell asleep with a massive smile on my face.

-------------------------

I know this is EXTREMELY short but I just wanted to get this part up for you! Thanks for reading :D