The Band He's Cheating On Me With

Dedicated to GreekFreaks13 :)

Just a warning, these next few memes are going to be about/surrounding Mark Hoppus because he's amazing

If anything ever happens to me where my life is put on the clock, I'd like to meet Mark Hoppus before I go. He's a really genuine guy. He doesn't act like he's famous. He's very appreciative of his fans. He's funny. He's just very laid-back. Someone could talk to him about anything and everything, and he'd listen. He feels like home, if you understand that. I haven't really had a "home" per say. Home is supposed to be a stable and loving environment. A lot of people don't have a home. But in a weird way, Mark feels like home. If you were a stranger in need of a place to stay for the night, he'd welcome you into his residence with open arms and treat you like his own blood. And it seems weird to have this kind of affection towards someone, but it's not the kind of "he's so hot" love, but more of a great respect for him. He's sort of an adoptive father to me, if that explains anything. I look up to him. And it's hard to dinner sometime worthy of looking up to. He's kind of a role model to me.

Anyways, sorry for my rant. I hope y'all are happy!
^-^ It makes me happy when you guys are happy. Does anybody want a meme dedicated to them? Is there anyone that I haven't dedicated one to yet?

By the way, feel free to comment or message me some names for me to dedicate these to! I like to surprise people and make them happy, so I'm sure you'd like to do the same! Just give me their username and I'll dedicate it to them, say it's from you, and possibly give a little note that you wanted to give them. I think it's the little things that spread joy. Have a good day, lovelies! :3

-JJ