You again?

As we entered, I discreetly scanned Mrs Anderson's home , it had a warm feel, paintings decorating the wall in an elegant way, the careful arrangement of the furniture, the well planned color combinations of the wall, it almost had a hotel feel to it, it reminded me of our previous home.

Then I heard a voice, up the stairs and a familiar voice at that :"Mooooom!!!!! I can't seem to find my belt " said her son I presumed. "Check the lower drawer honey!!!! " Mrs Anderson replied with her son replying with :"Thanks mom".

So I decided to grab some cookies while I take a look at the pictures and paintings on the wall while my mom and Mrs Anderson did some bonding time. I glanced over the beautiful paintings on canvas of beautiful scenery and waterfalls, then their family photo caught my attention, they looked way younger in the photo with Mr & Mrs Anderson with their children with the last son still a cute infant but there was something about the smile on the baby's face that got me looking intently at it.

Then the son just happened to snake right to my side :"Hey, I do look cute in that picture right?, I seemed to be the only one camera ready " he said with a slight chuckle.

I turned to my side only to be met with the moron of today. I laughed Intently

my life just had to be fucked up this way Huh? My mom friends with this... this Agh and we are neighbors, sweet I sarcastically thought intently slapping myself to wake up if I'm dreaming.

I tried smiling not wanting to cause a scene in my moms new friends' home.

"Let's try this again from the beginning, Hi I'm Adams Anderson nice to meet you " He offered his hand again to me, "Katie Brooks " I replied reluctantly, shaking his hand.

"Guess our mothers are going to be besties and what do you know, you live next door, cool " he said trying to start up a conversation, all I could show as an answer was a grunt as he talked, I took a quick scan at his build up, a Raven black hair, soulful blue eyes, great build cause he just happened to wear a skin tight turtle neck which defined his abs and moderate for his age biceps, hmm he seemed to work out, probably a year or two older than me.

if Jason wasn't in the picture I would have given Adams a shot, no no stop thinking like that, what's up with you? I thought to myself battling with my mind

why do I keep thinking of these two? , I gotta get one out of my mind soon.

I decided to continue the conversation with him, oh I mean Adams :"So what would you like studying in College? " I asked out of the blues, "Robotics and how about you? " he plainly said, throwing the question back. I answered like as if I was under a spell :"Arts, Graphical Art, I love Art in general, it's a means of expressing my inner feeling about things and people in general, it well defines me, the mixture of colors, design, patterns-... " I paused momentarily breaking out of the spell noticing I just blabbed more than I was asked with Adams face looking just as amazed with me chuckling nervously.

"Wow, that's a wonderful aspiration " he said trying to cover up the tension building up in the air.

"Katie... Adams" called our mothers respectively

"Wow...

how was the chapter, sorry for updating late I've been seriously busy.

So what do you think can relate to "Wow" in this scene ?
And who could have said it?

Well till next time

bloom759