Inspiration (you can skip this)

This book is based on five minutes of my life that I spent staring at a gay couple and their child like the creepy, hormonal, stalker teenage girl I am.

So I was out with my mum and my sister and I saw this really cute family and this story came to mind.

Let me set the scene: there is a tall fit man wearing an blue Abercrombie top and holding a really cute little girl in his arm, she was probably about 4. His other hand is holding another guys hand. His husband (I saw the rings) is chubby and a little overweight but damn is he cute! As soon as I see them a make a weird squealy noise and nearly piss myself with excitement (that's a thing that happens to me when I get excited, especially with gay couples...don't judge) then at this point my mum looks at me like I'm crazy and asks me if I'm alright (she should be used to my strange ways) and then she forces me to leave. but as soon as I saw them I was like 'I can write a story about you' and all the scenarios started mixing in my brain and this happened!

Then I found the picture on the cover on tumblr and was like "FATE!"🙀

(CAUTION BORING SHXT ABOUT MY LIFE) So basically I go back to school in three weeks and I'm starting year 10 which is quite an important year over here in England so I may miss a few updates due to exams but I really want this to work guys! (I'm probably gonna fail and leave you without an update for a year and my friend's gonna be like "Phoenix, didn't you like start a story or something on wattpad?" and I'll be like "SHXT!!!"😱😱😱)

So I guess that's it. I read this over and I sound like a crazy mofo.

See y'all soon
Phoenix xx