Chapter 1: Part 3

~Jess's POV~

It's not his decision who I go out with, it's mine, he is so protective. I don't want to think about that now I am going to see my friends end of.

*Text from Chloe*

Hey baba with Katie now, Georgia is on her way! See you in a bit :) xxxx

*Reply to Chloe*

Heya! I will be with you shortly...your brother is here along with the rest of the scooby doo gang...haha bye xxxx

Car: Why can't you look after me?

She said with a saddened tone.

Jess: Oh jeez you scared the life out of me. You never come out of your room, Ashton and the boys are looking after you this time.

Car: But I can't pack everything by myself.

Jess: Get Ash and the boys to do it.

Car: I don't like Ashton packing away my 'girly' things.

Jess: Okay I'll help you pack but then I'm gone and he'll look after you until 12:30. Then I'll come and pick you up and drop you off at the sleepover. Does that sound like a plan?

Carrie: Yes thank you.

*Text to Chloe*

Hey going to be a little bit later because Carrie decided she wanted me to help her pack and not Ash...girl power it is haha ;) so I will be with you as soon as I can be xxxxx

*Text from Chloe*

Haha yeah that is fine see you soon. xxxxx :)

Jess: I'm just going to go in the shower quickly Carrie gather the things you want to pack and I'll help you pack them ok.

Carrie: Okay will do.

Jess: Ash going in the shower please don't run any water... *shouting*

Ash: Why do you tempt me so oh sister dear...

Jess: I mean it Ashton, I will kill you!

Mic: We won't run any water.

Jess: Thanks Michael can always depend on you.

Wow that was unexpected. He hasn't stuck up for me with Ash since...well the fling. I was in and out of the shower in 7 minutes, dried my hair, crimped and dressed and make up in 20 minutes so proud!

Jess: Okay so what do I have to pa....woah why so much?

Car: Staying there for three days Jess.

Jess: Okay fair enough let's get started then.

I was so hyped up to see the girls I helped her pack it all in 43 minutes.

as soon as we finished I kissed Carrie on the head and told her to be ready for half 12.

Jess: You can do your hair and stuff right?

Carrie: Of course I can

Jess: GOOD! Ash would be hopeless, bye love you!

I ran downstairs as happy as I could be, popped on my blazors gave Ash a kiss on the head just because he hates it and was just about to leave when...

Cal: You are really going to go without giving your three other brothers a hug and kiss goodbye?

I glanced over at Ashton he looked furious so I smiled and went along with it.

Jess: Bye Calum *hug&kiss on the cheek* Bye Michael *hug&kiss on the cheek* (why did michael move his head a little I was really close to his lips) and finally bye Luke *hug&kiss on the cheek* (he did it too and held me tighter) see Ashton least these brothers accept a sisters love.

I said grinning away.

*Call from Chloe*

C: Heya are you coming?

J: Yeah I am, be there in 10.

C: Okay bye.

J: Bye.

I jumped in my car and finally got there.

~Chloe's POV~

I love spending days with my girlies, Katie is the quiet and sweet one that is crazy for horses, Georgia is the creative one which helps choose what we are going to do in the day, Jess is the funny one which always helps me with advice and me well I'm the fashionable one with a clever mind. Don't get me wrong the girls are the best friends I could ever ask for but when it comes to Harvey...I can't even put it into words how I feel about him, but stupid brother Calum doesn't like him.

Kat: Jess is here.

Geo: Finally!!

Jess: Hey sorry had to help my sis pack for a sleepover that she is staying for three days at. I have to leave at 12 something to drop off Carrie at the sleepover but I promise I will come straight back so we can have the rest of the day.

Chl: Never anywhere for too long are ya missy! Yeah that is perfectly all right because I'm leaving at 5 to have a meal with Harvey.

Kat: Oh so not much of a day for us "girls".

Jess: Don't be silly if you want we can stay over mine tonight and chloe you can either come or..."stay" with Harvey..I am sure Calum will love that!

I went so red...my cheeks just turned into flames. Why does Jess say stuff like that to me she knows how embarrassed I get.

Hope you like it so far, Sorry for some errors that are there, will be posting some more as soon as possible :) x♥x