012- Haku's Secret Jutsu: Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals

꧁꧂

Two of Gatō's thugs arrive at Tazuna's house to kidnap Tsunami for leverage against Tazuna. Inari faces his fear and attempts to stop them, giving Naruto the opportunity to defeat them. Before leaving to join the others at the bridge, Naruto apologises to Inari for calling him a coward and acknowledges his bravery.

They stood there in complete silence. Fog crept upon and grew thicker.

"It's the mist," Kakashi mumbled to himself.

"Y/n, Sasuke, Sakura get ready," he says in a serious tone.

Sasuke takes out his Kunai, Sakura reaches for hers, and Y/n keep my hand near pouch, get the Kunai in reach. Tazuna gets in our little circle.

"I knew something was off, he just couldn't wait for round 2," Kakashi gets his hands in Jutsu formation.

"Sensei it's Zabuza isn't it?," Sakura says with a uneasy tone.

They wait for his answer.

"This is his hidden mist Jutsu," Y/n questioned.

They could literally hear each others heartbeat pounding.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Kakashi, I see you still have those little brats with you, pitiful. That ones still trembling," Zabuza breaks the silence and referring to Y/n, she grip my Kunai tighter in shock.

He comes up to Sasuke who's a little shaken as well.

"Hmph. I'm trembling, with excitement," Sasuke smirked.

"His all yours Sasuke," Kakashi Sensei laughed a little. Sasuke then destroyed all of them, without moving to much. Revealing Zabuza was still standing by Haku.

"Water clones," Y/n whispered.

"Hmm. So you could still see they were water clones. Impressive. Brats improving," Zabuza chuckled.

"So it seems," Haku replies.

Meanwhile Naruto is on his way to find Team 7, Sprinting through the woods.

"Ugh, I really hope I'm not to late," he groaned.

•••

"So i guess that was all a little act, hiding behind that mask," Kakashi Sensei questioned.

"Huh!," Sakura shocked.

"Hmph." Me and Sasuke say.

"So I guess all that talk about being a tracker ninja, protecting his village was a bunch of bull," Tazuna says angrily.

"Pretty scummy to me," Kakashi adds.

"He got some nerve playing that trick on us," Sakura shouts.

"Hiding behind a mask, who do you think your fooling," Y/n say.

"Speak for yourself Y/n," Sakura says.

"That's it, I'm taking him out, who does he think his fooling, hiding behind some mask like some sort of clown," Sasuke repeats.

"Oh Sasuke your so cool," Sakura clasped her hands like some type of fan girl.

I just said that. Y/n rolled her eyes.

Haku approach's Sasuke with a Tornado spin. Then Sasuke and Haku fight, and Sasuke's new-found speed gives him an advantage. To counter this, Haku traps Sasuke in his Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals.

Haku violently cuts Sasuke with his needles at various parts of his skin.

"Sasuke!" Y/n heart dropped.

Sakura attempts to save Sasuke by throwing a kunai, but Haku catches it.

Y/n gains the courage to run over to fight off Haku, he hits me with needles as well. She throws her arms up to cover her face, as the hit against her skin, She flew back, but kept herself on the ground. Then Haku takes out the Kunai and aims it at her. However, before Haku can use it, he is knocked out of the mirrors by shuriken.

The owner of that shuriken that was thrown was none other than Naruto, who arrives just in time.

꧁꧂