Part 9

Kaia's pov
~skip to travelling to NY~
I am in my room, again. I had fun past days but I still miss home. Or home. The house I was living in. It wasn't anything big or expensive but I felt better there. "Kaia, are you ready?" "Yeah wait a minute." I took my bag. Yes I'm actually travelling to New York. I will probably have to pretend I'm girlfriend of Martinus. Since last time we haven't had sex I though that's the thing why I am here, but he maybe felt lonely or he wanted to raise ego or I don't know. I sat down into big car and Ted started to drive us to airport. "You live in forest?" "Kind of." "Why?" "No one's here. I can chill." "Okay... Wait you live how far away from where you basically stole me?" "I haven't stolen you. And about two hours."

"Two hours?!" "Yes." I looked away. "Sorry honey." "Why you even stole me? You wanted to raise ego or you haven't fucked someone for really long time?" "Kinda." "We're here." "Okay." I stepped out of car and took my luggage. "Bye Ted, take care of house." "Sure sir. Bye Kaia." "Bye Ted." He drove away and Martinus took almost all the luggage. "Are you crazy?" "No. I'm polite now hurry." I haven't never flown before so I was nervous. Also there will be so many people in the plane and yeah. We went into gate. "How you got me through the controls when I don't have an ID?" "You mean this one?" He threw my ID on me. "How you got it?" "Honey, I get everything I want." He winked. "I-" "Come." We went into big plane. I got amazed immediately.

There were normal seats but after another door there was second room. Some stewards were here too. "Where are other-" "people? Are you kidding? This plane is just ours." He laughed and sat down on one seat. "Mrs could you please sit? We will fly soon." "Oh yeah." I sat down in seat next to Martinus. "Could you please hand us the best champagne?" "Sure sir." She handed us glasses. I heard how the motors are working and we're moving. I started to be a bit nervous because of it. I fastly drank the champagne and looked right in front of me trying to breathe normally. "Aww honey don't be nervous, this is the most modern and safe plane that exists." He put hand on my thigh. "For how long we'll fly?" "12 hours." I exhaled.

I stood up and went to find what else is here on this plane. I found giant bed, but also bathroom with bath! And lot of cosmetics things. This was more fancy than where I used to live. I fell to bed and immediately felt better. I heard closing door so I lifted up head. "I see you found bed." He smirked. "Are you crazy?" "You haven't done it in plane have you?" "No." "So new experience for both of us." He was slowly going on top of me while both his hands were sliding on my body. It actually turned me on. I experienced with him something I hadn't before. He started to kiss my neck and ripped my clothes off. "Martinus what about the clothes?" "I'll buy you new." He hugged me so I had to arch my back. "Remember this position because I will make you arch your back again really soon."

He let go and I laid back as he put his clothes away too. He got between my legs and started to lick me and eat me out. I moaned. "Let's play a game. No moaning from now okay?" I nodded. He sped up and started to finger me. I gasped for air. I saw the bulge in his boxers getting bigger. I was about to cum but he stopped and slammed himself inside me. How he got boxers down that fast is still mystery for me. I was bitting my lips and tongue just to don't scream and moan. He started to massage my breasts and I leave hickeys on my neck. I arched back high. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I moaned because I reached my high. "What I said about moaning?" He pushed whole himself inside me and kept pounding. "You nasty girl, I will make you listen to boss."

I was breathing heavily. He pinned my arms up and worked harder. Then he put his dick away and licked me again. "Now you can moan." He was sucking so hard so couldn't help but moan. I reached orgasm and he stopped. "Next time you should listen to daddy." I nodded breathless. I put my underwear on again. He threw his hoodie on me. "Wear this. You'll look cute in it." "Thanks." I dressed it. It was long like dress to me. I looked to mirror in bathroom. So many fresh hickeys. He marked me well I have to admit it. But we're not couple. Just couples marks themselves like this. I touched it carefully. Shit is hurts. "If I were you I wouldn't touch it." I heard him from another room. I rolled eyes and came back to room where was bed.