Chapter Thirty Seven (37)

Sehun and Hayoung back to their suite and Sehun called for the room service for foods. They eat then take a rest before out for dinner at night. Hayoung cleaned up her makeup and wash her face. When she out from bathroom, she saw Sehun already sleep in peace. Hayoung tucked the blanket for him and lay while looking at him.

"Oppa, I really love you. I don't know since when I had this feeling towards you. Maybe because you always protect me and do everything for me. It's been a while someone took care of me. I know I shouldn't have any feeling for you but I can't helped to. We're married now, but it's a temporary. I think I should get rid this feeling now, it will get difficult if I'm not doing. I'll move on from you Oh Sehun even I know I can't" Hayoung wiped her tears and looking away from him. Hayoung drift to a deep sleep as she also tired from a long journey. Sehun slowly open his eyes when he is sure Hayoung already sleep. He's not really sleep and he heard everything Hayoung said.

".....I think I should get rid this feeling now, it will get difficult if I'm not doing. I'll move on from you Oh Sehun even I know I can't". Sehun's heart torn into pieces when Hayoung words. Sehun slowly put Hayoung head on his chest and wrapped her body.

"I'm sorry if I don't really showing my affection towards you. I guess I'm paranoid after what Sooyoung had done to me before. I'm too dumb to realise that you're nothing like her. You're different. That is why I fallen to you fast even though we just knew each other not so long. I promised I'll make you mine, just wait a little."

That night Sehun and Hayoung had a dinner together. Sehun even made a candle light dinner as a special night for them to memorize.

"I never thought that you were like this" Hayoung referring to the treatment she received for their honeymoon.

"It's not like you want me to show it to another woman right?" Hayoung nod

"Of course not. If you do, sleep outside" Sehun laughed

"You sure different from the first time I met you" then the waiter come and served them a food. As they digging to their food, Sehun took a peeks to Hayoung in a while, like there is something on his mind. Being Hayoung, she didn't realise and focus on her foods sometimes to the surrounding as she too occupied.

"Hi, good evening everyone. I hope you guys enjoyed tonight dinner. Now, I want to welcome Alex and Andrea to give their performance. The couple who want to dance please come in front" the MC said in enthusiastic. 

Oh whoa whoa wuh
Oh whoa wah wuh wuh
Oh whoa whoa wuh
Oh whoa wah wuh wuh

Seems like we've been here before
Your eyes are seeing straight right through my core
It's kinda strange, but I like it
Ain't no reason tryna' fight it, yeah

Sehun look at Hayoung, he rubbed his head awkwardly,

Might be Déjà vu
First time we met, but I remembered you
We were creepin' in the night time
Maybe in another lifetime

Sehun stand up and give his hand to Hayoung, Hayoung look at his blankly,

"What?" she question him.

"Dance with me...." Sehun cleared his throat as he feel embarrassed

Don't tell me you don't feel what I feel right now
Whoo, it's written all over you
Don't tell me you don't feel what I feel somehow
Oooh, I keep findin' my way back to you

Hayoung smiled and put her hand on his, they go to the centre and looking at each other. Sehun put his hand on Hayoung's back. Hayoung put her hands on Sehun's shoulder.

You can go anywhere babe wherever you want
Because I know we're written in the stars
You can go any which way don't matter how far
Because I know we're written in the stars

They danced in silent but in ease, as they know each other feeling.

The moment... you looked at me
I started losing feeling in my cheeks
Felt myself moving towards ya'
I just wanted to get closer, oh!

When you say hello
I know there is no limit where we'll go
I want you to be ready
I'll hold your heart if you'll let me, oh!

Sehun picked on Hayoung nose as a jokes and they laughing slowly. They dance slowly and they wished the time was stop for a moment.

Don't tell me you don't feel what I feel right now
Whoo, it's written all over you
Don't tell me you don't feel what I feel somehow
Oooh, I keep findin' my way back to you

"You're beautiful tonight" said Sehun while tucked her hair behind

"Only tonight?" Hayoung tease him

You can go anywhere babe wherever you want (Oh I want)
Because I know we're written in the stars
You can go any which way don't matter how far
Because I know we're written in the stars (Uh Ey!)

"You always beautiful in my eyes" Hayoung stunned at Sehun words. Sehun closed their gap and closed his eyes.

And I promise every day (I promise every day)
To make you feel this way (To make you feel this way)
So that you know it's written in the stars

Their lips are locked. Hayoung closed her eyes too and replied to his kiss. They kiss for a few second until Sehun pulled it out. He took a peek again on her lips and say,

"Let's go back to our room"

Song : Written In The Starts
Artists : Wendy Red Velvet & John Legend
*collaboration for SM STATION*