Dirty - justin

Your Pov

"I love you y/n."

"I love you more."

He started kissing me on the lips, he put his hands on my waist, he was putting me closer to him. The kiss became heated then he started kissing my neck to find my sweet spot. I moaned.

"We have to go." I whispered.

"Babe, noooooo." He whined like a little child.

"Your mom is waiting for us at the restaurant."

"We are not finish yet, I want you so badly right now."

"Leggo."

❁❁❁

I saw Pattie I said hi to her and Justin too, and we all sit at our table.

"Justin are you okay?" Pattie asked.

"Yes, I'm fine mom."

I was looking at Justin and I saw a huge bulge on his pants, I laugh. His face was all red.

"That's your fault."

"Horny little boy." I said whispering to him.

At the end of the restaurant. We arrived in our house, He took my hand and walked very fast in direction of the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" I whined

"I want you right now."

He pushed me on the wall and kissed my lips passionately and put his hands under my shirt and started kissing my sweet spot I moaned. Then he pushed me on the bed he was on the top of me and he removed his shirt and removed mine and removed my bra. He licked my nipples making me moaned his name.

"Say My Name, babe."

He removed my pants and his pants very fast. Horny boy. He looked at me to ask for entrance I nod yes he was slowly at first, he kissed me on the lips.

"Justin, faster."

He was going faster and when we both reach our climax, he said he loved me and kissed my forehead.