Come in

Chanel's POV

Things were running through my mind like:

- Lots of food

- Never bored

- Drama

That last thing scared me. I never liked drama, all my life I got lots of hate.

So I imagined all of the boys and girls being mean to me.

We stepped out of the car which is actually a mini van and went to my room.

I unpacked everything and heard someone knock on the door,  my door.

"Kom maar binnen!"

       "Can we come in now?"

"Yeah, sure! Come in . That's actually what I said"

Now 5 boys where standing in front of me. They introduced theirselfes and so did I.

The time has come,  they were going to judge me... Or, at least that's what I thought.

"Do you play any intruments?" Was the first question they asked me.

"Well, I used to play the piano, now I play guitar."

"If you want our mom can teach you how to play piano better." Michael said.

I smiled at the offer "Maybe later." as they nodded in agreement.

"Can you sing???" asked the youngest one, little Joey, or at least that's what I think his name was.

Anyways I was going to call him that.

"A bit" was my answer....

A/N I hope you liked this chapter of "The start of my 'new' life ... With Cimorelli???"

It was Christina's and Lauren's birthday yesterday!!! Christina turned 24 and Lauren turned 16.