Chapter 33

"Hector came back and you might want to come"a male voice says.

"Ack! Jule!".

I'm too anxious to bother consoling the Sweet Pea I just tossed to the other side of the couch.

"Well? Let's go you pimps!"I yell running out the door.

They shouted my name as they followed me to the bar,though I just realized it's stupid of me to start running out of no where.

15 minutes later

We bust in and notice a man I haven't seen before sitting in near the bar,his face was pale and deppressed. 

"Hector!"The man called. He placed the beer down turning his head to our direction,under his eye he had dark heavy bags from what I guessed was due to stress or maybe his age. I swifftly approached him  and leaned on the counter not tearing my gaze from him.

"Hello"I smile. "Uh hello"he raises an eyebrow confused on why I approached him. "Im confused on why you're here"I pout rubbing my chin.

"Huh?".

A few heads turned our way curiously

"Im sure you heard about your daughter". . He flinches and takes another sip,"It's none of your business".

I scoff slightly irritated,"So you do know but you never bothered in visiting?".

"I said it's none of your business"he rolls his eyes.

His hand trembled as they slowly placed down the bottle

"Jule come on"Toni says holding my arm.

"No thanks".

Before I can say something he sighs and looks at me

"I can't see her". "Why not?". "I can't risk it". "I mean she's already in a hospital bed"I shrug.

"Listen kid I don't see why you care so please leave me alone"He glares at me as he lifts himself from his seat slowly. "Well you should atleast thank this boy right here"I point at Sweet Pea who was standing next to Toni letting out a bored yawn. "Why should I?"He scoffs. "If it weren't for him your bitch ass would see your daughter in a worse condition than she already is"I growl pounding my fist against his chest.

"Jule!".

He looks over my shoulder staring at Sweet Pea,"You?". "Problem with that?"He responds. He lowers his gaze and mumbles a thank you before turning around. 

Before I could go after him a sharp pain spread throughout my back.

"Ow fuck the hell was that for you shit?"I scowled rubbing my back glaring at Jug. "Who the hell are you calling shit?!"He shouts in disbelief. "The one who slapped my back you dumbass!"I yell back. He scoffs,"The only dumbass in this room is you!". "You sure?! Last time I checked you were the very definition of fuckface FORSYTHE"I reply with a loud extra laugh.

"Pft Forsythe".

"What did you say JULE LEONIE JONES the fucking loser?!"He shows of his victory smirk. 

"L-leonie?".

"Smirk all you want fuck face at least my name sounds cool unlike your weird fancy name!".

"This fight is going nowhere".

"Wanna go dumbass?!". "Come at me fuckface"I shout punding my chest raising an eyebrow with a big smirk. 

"Okay you two this is just two much it's embarrassing"Toni chuckles pulling me away. 

"You sure they are FP's children?".

"What is even with you guys?"Sweet pea shakes his head with his hand on his forehead. 

He walks towards me staring into my eyes making my heart race,his hands stretched out towards me a lustful look in his eyes.

"C'mere". "Wha-ah! Put me down!". He had tossed me over his shoulder like some sack of rice,"Shush". I slapped his ass while protesting. 

"Jughead make sure no one goes to your place Jule and I wil be busy". "Hold up what did you say?!"Jug yells angrily. I giggle before smirking,"I like this".

"Come back with my sister!". "Jughead just let it go you two were literally just arguing".

I wink at them as Sweet Pea carries me away,Jug had a slightly red face with a laughing Toni by his side. "When did you become so confident huh? Did my argument turn you on? That's pretty weird dude..". "Shut up"he sighs. "Pretty sure i'm the one who is supposed to say those words"I raised an eyebrow. "Let me have my moment".

We stayed silent for a while making me kind of sleepy.

"Im turned off"I mumble. "Well i'm not"he says slapping my butt. "Damn you sure?". "Yup"he replies instantly. "Well a little teasing won't hurt"I shrug. "Huh?". 

I slide my hand inside his shirt. "A-ah w-wait Jule stop"he stutters all flustered. "What was that?"I smirk stroking his waist. "S-stop"he mutters. "Man if only I could see your flustered face right now"I moan. 

I laugh at his reaction and remove my hand,"How's little junior doing down there?". "He's fine"he mumbles. 

10 minutes later

He puts me down and rubs the back of his neck

I open the door letting him inside,"I'm suprised you managed to carry me for that long". "Don't be im a man it shouldn't come off that suprising". "Pft whatever you say little girl". 

"This little girl is about to f-". "Ew stop making me look like some pedophile"I scrunch my face. "You're the one that called me a little girl"he shrugs. "Because you are". "Says the girl that had a childish argument with her brother and is also 2 inches smaller than me". "Says the man who gets easliy flustered". 

"No I don't"he protests. "Hm you sure? I recall that during valentines we were-". "Shut it!".

"Hey now what the fuck are we doing? I though you and I were gonna be busy"I fold my arms leaning against the wall. "Will the mood kinda got ruined". "Hm you right"I nod.

"What the fuck are you doing?". "Well the mood was kind of ruined like you said"I say as I start removing my shirt. "Are you serious?"He asks watching me slide my jeans off. "What do you expect me to do?".

I reach for my back to unclip my bra,"So what about you?". "Please keep the bra on". 

"Too late".

My bra starts sliding off but his face grew red faster than this

"J-jule! P-put it back on!"He looks away covering his tomato red face. "Are you kidding me?". "Say whatever you want loser".

I shake my head and press my chest against him planting a small kiss on his neck

"A-ah..hey!". My hands went below  his chest towards his pants,"You brought me here remember?". "Yeah..". "You told Jug to keep people out". "Mhm". "You said we were gonna be busy". "R-right".

After planting another kiss my hands yanked his pants down. 

"Then why don't you show me what will make us so busy?"I whisper softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry if this was short I just felt like should've updated soon... 

Anyways IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS...but im a broke ass bitch so nothing for moi

Peace!

Again sorry for short chap...