« 02 »

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TWO
• sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TWO• sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Waking up to moans was nothing new to you. Sunmi would come over almost every morning to hook up with Taehyung and she loved screaming his name.

There's no way he makes her feel that good. She just loves to rub it in my face like if I'm supposed to care.

You walked into the kitchen and put a slice of bread into the toaster. You took out the jam and a plate, placing them on the island table. You looked up when Sunmi walked into the kitchen wearing one of Taehyung's big t-shirts.

"Good morning." You greeted.

"Good morning indeed." She pushed herself up on the island and sat on it. "God, Taehyung makes me feel so good."

"I bet." You answered unenthusiastically as you spread the jam on your toast.

"He's just so amazing. He knows what he's doing, he knows what I love, he knows what drives me-"

"Sunmi, please." Taehyung walked in, his cheeks a light tint of pink.

Sunmi smirked and grabbed your toast, taking a bite of it.

"Please, help yourself." You answered and rolled your eyes.

You walked out of the kitchen, but Taehyung stopped you just outside the kitchen door.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just your slut eating my breakfast." You retorted. "This isn't her house. She can't just come in here and act like she owns the place."

"I'm sorry. I'll talk to her about that. I'll tell her it's making you jealous." He teased.

"I'm not jealous." You argued. "I just want to be able to eat my toast peacefully. Oh, and not hear about how good you do her."

"To me it sounds like you're jealous about the 'doing her' part."

"Then you're listening wrong, buddy." You tapped his shoulder before turning to walk away, but he grabbed your wrist and pushed you against the nearest wall—his arms next to you, trapping you.

Your breath hitched at the sudden action. You both looked at each other for a moment before you broke the silence.

"Is trapping me against something a habit now?" You asked and he smirked.