Chapter 13

Reader's POV
I was launched into a room and landed onto my side as I hit the floor. Groaning, I stood up and looked around the room. It was a throne room... That means-

(YN): ..Fu-ACK

I was grabbed by the back of my neck and was picked up.

Bowsette: You!
(YN): -CK ME!

Bowsette grabbed me by the neck and growled.

Bowsette: Jr has been on my case ever since you left!
(YN): What?!

She suddenly forced me into another cage and sighed as she sat down, rubbing her temples.

Bowsette: some how, you managed to not only get out of your cage, but you ALSO go through almost half of the whole kingdom. How?
(YN): Kiss my Ass!

Bowsette roared as several of balls of fire came bursting at me. I covered myself but the fire blasted against the cage, knocking it around.

Bowsette: How?!
(YN): I just walked! Seriously. Walked!

Bowsette only groaned and rubbed her temples in irritation.

Bowsette: You're lucky JR wants you around. Otherwise, I would have killed you.
(YN): Wha? Why would JR want me arou-
???: B-Boss..

Our attention was taken by the doors opening, showing a small Koopa with a blue robe.

???: W-We have the other queens in c-cages... S-shall we move them here..?
Bowsette: No. Keep them away from here, and tell JR that (YN) is here.
???: Y-Yes your majesty..
Bowsette: Now then.

As the small koopa ran off and closed the door, Bowsette walked out after it. She turned over to me and glared, bursts of fire burning around her eyes.

Bowsette: If you escape, I will hunt you down personally. Do I make myself clear?
(YN): Just as clear as the shit Im about to kick out of you when I get outta here!

Not paying me any attention, Bowsette left the throne room. I sat down and tried to think of a way to leave until I heard quiet footsteps heading towards me. I looked up and saw JR herself.

(YN): DOH! GOD PUT A SHIRT ON!!Bowser JR: huh?(YN): SHIRT! ON! NOW!Bowser JR: Hey! This is my moms battle ship! I wear what I want!(YN): SHIRT!Bowser JR: Shut up! Come on!! Lets play a game or something!(YN): I AIN'T PLAYING SHIT WITH YOU UNTIL YO...

Bowser JR: huh?
(YN): SHIRT! ON! NOW!
Bowser JR: Hey! This is my moms battle ship! I wear what I want!
(YN): SHIRT!
Bowser JR: Shut up! Come on!! Lets play a game or something!
(YN): I AIN'T PLAYING SHIT WITH YOU UNTIL YOU PUT A SHIRT ON!
Bowser JR: But-
(YN): SHIRT!