Edward takes what's happening to her on as a case

Bella pov

It's been a couple of days and it's the middle of the night. I woke up to the sound of meowing.

Koda started growling. I got out of my bed and started walking slowly to the door.

But I froze when I saw the cats with glowing eyes blocking the door.

So I backed up to the window and I forgot it was a whole wall of glass.

I looked to my right at the end table because my gun was in my draw. Then to my left I saw the chair next to me so I picked up the chair and as hard as I could I hit the window and hurried and got to the floor and covered my head.

I went to my end table and grabbed my gun. Then I heard my door and people trying to get in. Which meant they locked the door.

"Koda come!" Koda got out on the roof with me. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and looked. It was Edward.

Edward made me follow him to his room through a window. Once in Edward's room he pulled me close to him wrapping his arms around me and burying his face into my hair.

I was a little shocked at what he just did and then I just buried my face into his chest and fisted my hands into his T-shirt.

Then I just let the tears fall from my eyes. I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Is she alright Edward?" I heard Carlisle. "Yeah she is now." Edward told them. But Edward never let me go.

He picked me up bridle style and went and sat on the bed with me.

      Edward POV

When I heard glass breaking I jumped out of bed and ran for Bella's room. I tried the door and it was locked.

I knew then something was wrong. She never locks her door. I started beating on the door and nothing. My dad came up with mom beside him.

"What's going on?" My dad asked. "I'm not sure, but her door is locked and if it's what I think it is then it's Bella story to tell you." I ran back into my bedroom.

I ran for my window closer to Bella's bedroom and climbed out.

I put my hand on her shoulder to let her know I was there. She turned her head and looked at me. I saw out of the corner of my eyes people standing there and then they disappeared.

I made her follow me to my window. Once in my room I pulled Bella close to me
wrapping my arms around her and burying my face in her hair.

I felt her freeze up and she finally buried her face into my chest and fisted her little hands into my T-shirt.

Then I heard her start crying. I just let her.

"Is she alright Edward?" I heard my dad ask. "Yeah she is now." I told him. But for some reason I couldn't let her out of my arms.

So I picked her up bridle style and went and sat on the bed with her still in my lap.

I scooted back to the wall so I could brace my back up. I took my extra blanket and covered her with it.

She finally stop crying and relaxed. But when I looked down to her face she had her eyes closed and it sounded like she fell asleep.

I didn't have the heart to move her and for some reason I just wasn't ready to let her go. I lean my head back and close my eyes.

When did I actually fall in love with this woman in my arms so quick? We haven't even known each other that long either.

To tell you the truth I don't think I ever felt like this with Tanya. So that would mean I never loved her.