Chapter 5

Sirens wailed outside and I saw lights. I knew I had to get this done in a short amount of time and get out.

A blonde girl with brown eyes, slim, ran down the hall and away from us yelling, why yelling? We are standing right here so you draw attention to us? Is this a trap?

"AHH Rebecca!" she yelled and ran out of veiw.

... bitch. I need to get rid of Rebecca, I need to let everyone know that this is ME doing it not her. I run this damn ship and I'm not letting her get in the way. Elliot was in the bathroom and if I was going to do it I should do it now.

"I'm giving up come with me," I said to her.

"HELL NO! why would you give up?" she asked.

"Were not getting out of here without punishment so what's the point?"

"The point is..." I got her on my track, "ok fine. ready?"

"Yes," we started walking and when we hit the doors I jumped the the ground, chopped her ankle with my knife as hard as I could, and pushed her through the door. I certainly didn't stick around to see what happened next. she tried pulling out her gun but she couldn't get it out she was too focused on her bloody mess and tore hamstring.

"What happened?" Elliot asked from behind me.

"She gave up and fell on her knife. I don't know why," I answered, pretty damn believably too.

"Oh alright? So you coming to the basement with me?" he asked me.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," I smiled and kissed him.

Off we went to the basement with a plan in mind. Nobody knows Elliot joined us so he can be helpful.

"I'm going in ill scream when I'm ready," he said and left. I looked through the door window to the best of my ability at the bottom of the stairs. The basement has two entrances so I saw him go to the other and lock it. I heard mumbling in there and I heard other people in there. sounded like a few. The basement is pretty big and easy to hide in. He gathered them all in the middle and concocted a fake plan to hide in the same spot in case I show up they can all defend eachother. I heard him scream...

"RAT!! oh nevermind its my foot."

I walked in and started to the opposite side and I heard them all start to get up and get me but I turned, pinpointed a muscular guy with a tight shirt and sweatpants and chucked my small knife into his neck. He fell down and was half dead so I kicked it I'm further. I'm not a monster. Its not like I would let him suffer. Everyone shreiked and ran. Elliot came up to me and whispered,

"7, now 6," to me and walked away.

He yelled and jumped to the ground like he just got stabbed and I carried on. He crawled over and snuck up to people and pretended to be their friend. I looked over and saw him kiss some girl then slit her throat