1. Kuro got lost

A/N Enjoy the chapter.

Kuro's POV
Huh where am I. Oh wait I remember getting tired so I went to sleep on a bench. Where's Mahiru? Looks like he left with out me. Man what a pain now I got to go find him.

Kuro slowly sat up and just walked where his feet took him. Eventually he came across a huge building with what it looked like millions of stairs. Kuro jumped to the top of the stairs and just walked in.
"Maybe someone can give me directions to a place he could be," kuro said to himself. Kuro just walked down the halls till next thing he knew he was in a cage. Kuro turned his head to see a man with red hair.
"Your not a student at this school."
The man picked up the cage and started walking. Kuro decided to take a nap.

Spirit's POV

It looks like this guy fell asleep. I'll take him to Lord Death and see what he wants to do with him. The walk isn't that long and soon i'm in the death room. "Ah Spirit what brings you here snd whats in the cage,"asks Lord Death.
I set down the cage.
"Hey wake up."
The one in the cage slowly opens his eyes and gives us both a bored expression. Lord Death turns to me."He's a suspicious looking one... Lets just give him to the students to look after and if he does anything then they can probably handle it."

Kuro's POV
So aparently there about to let some students watch over me. I'm not sure who this guy is but who would let some student watch over a stranger wandering around in their school.

The other two were having a conversation and before kuro knew it the cage was being carried away again. Kuro also knew he could easily break the cage but that would be a pain. The red haired man walked into a room full of students and a man with a screw in his head.

"Ok he's your responsibility now."

And then the red haired man left. Oh great now everyone is starring at me.

"Ok class it looks like I have something to dissect."

Did I just hear him right...he has a knife and he's coming to the cage.

A girl stood up."Professor Stein we were told that he is our responsibility."

The man gave a slight frown and put the knife down. I was saved. The class was boring and lasted forever but at the end a group of students walked up to me. I thought they were gonna let me out but NO.

The picked up the cage and walked to an apartment. They all sat down then opened the cage. I got out slowly and made eye contact with everyone of them. They were silent. I started heading for the door. "Well if you guys don't want me here I'll just be going." I thought they would let me leave but then a blue haired kid blocked the way.
"Nope. We were told to keep an eye on you and thats just what were gonna do." I frowned and went back to the people and sat on the floor.
"This is going to be such a pain."

Maka's POV
I wonder if this person will answer if we talk to them. I guess I'll give it a try."so um what's your name?" They look at me with a bored expression."Kuro."

Well everything seems to be going well-and black stars standing up.

"EH are you strong because if you are I want to fight."

This could end badly.

"If I said no would I not have to fight because fighting's a pain."

Black star didn't seem satisfied with that answer."Tsubaki Shuriken."

Black star threw a suriken at Kuro. We were all prepared for him to be injured or die but surprisingly he was gone in a second. We all looked up to see him on the ceiling."Humans are such a pain."

Kuro's POV
Great now the kids chasing me around the apartment with a weapon. I should've just let it hit me and fake my death. The one's sitting seem amused...probably because they aren't being chased. "Hey would you quit trying to kill me." He didn't seem to hear me. What is up with this kid.

"Tsubaki Chain Scythe."

Oh great that girl can change into more than one thing.

"Black star I think thats enough."
He finally stopped. I'm tired and just want to lay on the floor. At this point I don't care so I just fall.

The floor is comfy. I could fall asleep. Then I realize that there are other people. I open my eyes and look up at them.
"Do you have any food"

A/N I will post the next chapter soon. Please check out my other stories.