Awesomized by Me

Brittany's POV

I'm enjoying this feeling for like 5 minuites? Holy cow! What's the time now?! My classes starts at 9. Geezcake! It's already 8:15! I quickly grab my shoes and socks and ran into my baby Lambo with Ed following me with a amusing face. Now he thinks that I'm an insane monkey. "Woah. Brittany! Why rushing?" He asked "I'm late for Mr, Algebra's class!" I shrieks while entering my Lambo. He looks at me with a wierd expression. "That's his real last name and he's my Math teacher." I answered for his thoughts. "Ohh." He said in realization. "Where is your hotel?" I asked. "Why?" He answered my question with a question. Jerk. "I'll drive you to your hawla, hobo." I muttered. "Lamppost Hotel, it's in the sixth street." He said. I nodded and whoosh! We arrived at his hotel in a short period of time. "Bye, popping star." I grinned. I was about to zoom but he brought out his phone and handed it to me. "What?" I stared at his phone with a puzzeled look. "Put your number on it, Captain Obvious." He smirked. I blinked, "An internationaly poppingy stary getting my number?"  Shocked, I grabbed his phone and type my number and I saved it with a name of 'Brittany the principal of the smurf academy.' I handed him the phone and said "Here, the name is Brittany." He checked it. "Yeah. The principal of smurf academy." He laughed. He's awesomemized by my awesomeness. Praise God for my gift. I grinned and zoomed to hell. I mean school.

I arrived exactly at 9:00. Just in time for that jingle bell to ring. I ran to Mr. Algerbra's class.

As I entered the room, I stated loudly "x is the husband of y and z is a clingy bitch who's in love with x. That's why they are always together." Students gave me wierd look and Mr. Algebra rolled his eyes. "Careful, sire. Roll your eyes more and it will drop. It's a shame if you dont see what will happen to x, y, and z." I said while settling in my chair. "Sure, I want to see what will happen Ms. Coles." He said in a boring tone.

I sighed. He started his new lesson again. Fudging iceberg! Curse this toothless man! I slept as he started his lesson. In my land, I was feeding a unicorn and it poops. "MS. COLES! WHAT IS THE VALUE OF X?!" Toothless screamed. "THE AMOUNT OF UNICORN SHIT!" I screamed back. The whole classes rolled in the floor laughing. Some are even crying. Bitch, please. That's my answer. "What's the freaking problemo? That's my answer. 86!" I screeches. The whole class stops laughing. Toothless is stunned and said, "Correct." His voice has the evidence of his state shocked. He's awesomized. I look around only to see my classmates have dropped their jaw on the floor. They're awesomized. I laughed evily, "Mwahahaha! I rule the world!" They muttered including toothless, "Sure you do." I kept chanting in my head 'i rule the world cause I'm awesome.' I even wrote that on my table with a permanent marker.

I'm in the middle of an eating rant here at our cafe alone in my table. No one wants to be friends with me cause I'm too awesome. My phone beeps indicating that I have a message. I checked it and yeah, I have a message from

unknown:

Hey, meet me at Starbucks at 5:20ish? xx

Woah. I'm meeting with an Alien? Maybe thats the wizard of Oz. I replied:

If you are going to kidnap me and sell me to Aliens, no thanks. Yes, if you are the wizard of Oz tho.

He replied:

I'm Ed. The popping star you met awhile ago. So, meet me. Okay? x

I replied:

Okay. x

The bell rang. Bring me to History.

After a couple of laughs, humiliations and teacher teasings... THE TORTURES ARE DONE!

I ran to my baby Limbo and hugged it. People looked at me like a mad woman who just escaped the mental hospital. Dude, I miss my baby that much.

After some dramatic cries later, I hopped into mah baby lambo and drived to Starbucks to meet that popping star.