C H A P T E R 11

Tobias POV

Tris and I are sitting in the kitchen reading fan mail. I grab a white envelop that has a heart in the back. I open it and read the letter. It's just the usual. I smile and read another one. I look up at Tris and her eyes are wide, she looks scared. The color from her face has faded away. I put the paper down and sit next to her

"Tris? baby, what's wrong?" I ask and caress her cheek. She hands me the paper she was holding and I read it.

'Dear Tris

I'm an old friend of yours and I know where you live. When you read this I'll be probably outside stalking you, watching your every move. I will kidnap you and kill you so you better watch your back and tell Four I said hi -yours truly Ed'

Then there's a picture of our house and Tris and I walking inside and out of it.

I put the paper down and run my fingers thru my hair. Tris starts crying "he's going to kill me" she says and covers her face with her hands. I turn her around "Tris look at me" I tell her and take her hands. She looks up and I wipe her tears off with the back of my hand

"I'm not gonna let that happen" I say and she hugs me tightly. I kiss the top of her head and bury my face in her hair "come on, let's get some sleep" I say and we go to the couch. I grab a blanket and put it around her. I wrap my arms around her and stroke her hair. She eventually falls asleep and I sigh.

What am I going to do? I thought. It doesn't matter, I will protect her no matter what. Even if it costs me my life.

I hear the door opening

'FRONT DOOR OPEN' I hear the alarm say. I stand up and walk towards the door "yo who's there?" I say but nobody answers. i then feel something, a needle in my neck and I fall. My eyes start closing and the last thing I see is a tall guy carrying Tris, then everything turns black.

_____________________
Short chapter I know, I'm not feeling to well. I had to leave early today because of the pain in my leg.... I wanted to write for a little bit so here you go guys :)