Five.

INFERNO-CHAPTER FIVE
JULY 31RST 1993,

I stood in the kitchen with my Mother, it had been two days and unfortunately DeVante wouldn't come and sleep

I stood in the kitchen with my Mother, it had been two days and unfortunately DeVante wouldn't come and sleep. He would fall asleep in the studio and get up and work.

It seemed like since they got here it got worse. And honestly I knew if we got a therapist , they would cut down our studio time and we needed this album done so Andre could step the fuck off us for a little while.

"He's not getting better Dalvin." I looked up from the counter and nodded. She was right but we both knew that already. It was nothing else we could do.

"What are we going to do? I know he needs help before he destroys himself slowly but we got a Album to finish Momma?" I rubbed my face and looked at my beeper to T-Boz. She was calling at the wrong time.

She had flew back to Atlanta so I would have to call her every hour to make sure I wasn't cheating. Had no faith in me whatsoever. I had other things to worry about then a woman. My brother was slowly destroying himself and soon I wouldn't be able to recognize him.

"We need someone who we could trust enough as well as him. He or she have to be able to relate to trauma , guilt and hardships. " I rubbed my chin and raised an eyebrow. It's weird because I could've sworn I known someone like that.

"You know anyone that's been through a lot and has been able to get through to Donald?" She asked and I sat and thought it over.

"Wow..I honestly do but I can't think of their name. You know anyone?" She looked at me and her head tilted to the side.

"I think I do." I crossed my arms and I heard DeVante's front door open. And then big ass dogs started running.

One barked at me when I got here, I had to make him smell me all over again .

Something hit me in the head and I turned around to the peice of balled up paper.

Where did this even come from?

I scrunched my face up immediately and the idea came

But who the fuck is The Author?

"Ma...Janine." She looked at me with an questionable facial expression. I think she was disagreeing which made sense. Even though Janine could help De , her leaving Joelle was a no no. Since she got pregnant with her she was very cautious, leaving her until we dropped the Album would be a difficult case but I think I could do it.