14. Little moments

A/N: Once again Happy Diwali guys.  And a request to you please do try reading my new story "Married to you" if you haven't.

Secondly a lot of them were confused with the soft corner thing. I just want to say that Aryaman was never an obstacle in MaNan's relationship and will never be too. And oh come on no doubt it's a MaNan ff. So just trust me and take this update as a bonus 😆😘. Love you.

***
"But I want to help you now. It will help you too and me too. Mukti let's date-" Aryaman said.

"What do you mean?" Her voice hoarse with all the crying.

"Why did Abhi kiss you in the first place?"

"It was just a mistake." Mukti said in a low voice.

"No it wasn't. It was because he was jealous. If you remember you were dancing so closely with that boy and that was when he pulled you. And moreover Abhi almost beat the guy."

"But how do you know all this?" Nandini asked in between.

"Coincidentally I was in the same club last night." Aryaman said to Nandini and  looked at Mukti."Abhi hasn't realized his love for you till now. I am telling you Abhi won't be able to bear the fact that we are dating and he will surely end up realizing his love for you."

"But I don't want to hurt him neither emotionally nor physically." Mukti said. This word clicked on his brain and he couldn't help but think was it why Nandini was pushing him away because she didn't want to hurt Manik.(Slowly the changes will appear)

"Mukti if you don't take this step now then Abhi might never realize what he feels for you. He may not be able to be happy all his life. And even if he does realize his feeling, what's the guarantee that there would still be time to sort out the things." Aryaman tried convincing Mukti.

He had always been the reason of breakup and today for the first time he was trying to mend the things. In a way it was hard to believe Aryaman was trying to help someone.

Mukti looked at Nandini. "Aryaman isn't wrong too. You should give it a try Mukti. At least even if it doesn't work out you wouldn't regret later that you didn't put any effort. And I have seen it Abhi really likes you but he is just blinded by his past betrayal."

"Okay." After thinking much, Mukti agreed to it.

"Let's begin the plan then. First tell him that we are dating and see his reaction."

***

Later in the evening

"Nandini you are not driving." Manik said as he caught her hand which had reached for the keys.

"Oh come on I bunked my two classes to come with you. So I'm driving...that's final." she said as she yanked her hand free. She pulled his nose.

"Nandiniiii..." he slightly raised his voice.

"Maniikkkk..." so did she.

Manik was aware with the fact that Nandini was terrible at driving in spite of taking weeks of driving lesson. But Manik couldn't say no to her and he had to agree.

Nandini drove horrifically. Whether stopping or starting, everything happened with a tremendous jolt. Manik flew against the seat belt of his car each time she applied the brake, and his neck snapped backward every time she hit the gas. It was not the first time he was experiencing her driving.