feeling Abandoned

Lucy sat at the bar, "Hey Mira."
Mira was drying some glasses, as she turned to Lucy, "Yes Lucy?"
"Is Natsu and Happy back from their mission with Lisanna? Ever since the magic games ended we haven't gone on a job yet, and I just found the perfect one!" Lucy said excitedly.
Mira nodded "Yep, they just got back. They're over there eating."
Lucy turned to see Natsu and Happy pigging out at a table.
"Thanx Mira." Lucy said getting up and walking up to Natsu and Happy "Hey guys."
Natsu looked up at Lucy and smiled "Hey lu-shee."
Lucy placed the job request on the table "I found the perfect job." she said smiling
Natsu and Happy looked at each other and Natsus smile disappeared "Sorry Lucy, but we're going on another job with lisanna when she returns."
Lucy nodded in understanding and walked towards the door calling behind her
"Mira I'm taking the job." as she walked out of the guild. Sadness filled Lucy's heart but she didn't let it linger

Lisanna was Natsus childhood friend, and she was dead for two years. They just want to catch up with her. In a week the team will be back together. walking to the train station, Lucy boarded the train. She took a job in clover town, it asked that someone guard their daughter for a night, the reward five thousand jewel. Something not even Natsu could mess up.
Lucy arrived at a big stone house in clover town, she knocked on the door. A tall slim man with purple hair in a tux, and a tall slim woman with long brown flowing hair wearing a black party dress opened the door.

Lucy waved slightly, "Hi I'm Lucy. I'm here for the job."

The women smiled "Oh, yes. Please come in, I'm Sango and he's my husband Brock."
Lucy nodded smiling and walked inside.
Sango called out, "Mika. Mommy and Daddy are leaving, Miss Lucy's here to play with you."
Down the hall, a door opened and a little girl in a pink dress and purple hair came walking up to Lucy. Lucy placed her hand on her knee and came to eye level with Mika who was looking at the ground shyly.
"Hi Mika, I'm Lucy. I'm a celestial wizard."
Mika looked at Lucy curiously. Sango and Brock kissed Mika on the cheek and left for their party. Lucy stood up and walked into the living room and sat on the carpet. Mika followed and sat in front of Lucy.
"What's a celestial wizard?" she asked. Lucy took her keys out of her pouch and placed them in front of Mika
"A celestial wizard is someone who summons spirits. The gold keys are the more powerfully then the silver ones actually there's only twelve gold keys and I have 10. Leo, Cancer, Taurus, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Capricorn, Gemini, Virgo, Aries, and Aquarius. then I have my silver keys Crux, Horologium, Lyra, Nikora, and Pyxis."
Mika's eyes lit up with wonder "Can I see them!"
Lucy shook her head "Not all of them I can only summon two. How about Nikora, who takes hardly any magic and who I named Plue, and my strongest Leo. How does that sound?"
Mika nodded with excitement.
Lucy smiled and pulled Loki's and Plue's key out and put the others away, putting her arm in the air "Open gate of the lion, Leo. Open, gate of the dog, Nicola." with a bright light Loki and Plue appeared.
"Yes, Lucy?" Loki said bowing
"Mika wanted to see some of my spirits," Lucy said gesturing towards
Mika who was hugging Plue "He's so cute!" she exclaimed Lucy laughed and gestured to Loki
"Mika this is Leo the lion but you can just call him Loki." Mika looked up at Loki and smiled jumping up and hugged his legs
"So cool!" Mika squealed Loki adjusted his glasses and smiled.
Mika looked up at Loki "Will you play with us." Loki looked at the girl shocked and then looked at Lucy who shrugged. He kneeled down to the little girl
"Sure." Mika lit up with happiness. Lucy smiled and sat down, along with Loki and Mika.

One week later

"Hey, Natsu!" Lucy said waving
Natsu waved back Happy flying beside him.
Lucy walked up to them "So do you guys wanna go on a job?" Lucy asked, Natsu and Happy looked at her apologetically
"Sorry Lucy but were going on a job with Lisanna." Happy said landing by Natsus feet. Sadness filled Lucy's heart
"Again." She whispered, luckily Natsu didn't hear
"What was that Lucy?" he asked,
Lucy shook her head "nothing." she walked past them not saying another word.

Lucy walked out of her bathroom in her towel just finishing from a nice warm bath. Laying on her bed she sighed "I can't believe I actually miss their random intrusions." Lucy frowned they hadn't gone on one mission together since they got back.

Could it be because of.... no that can't be it, could it? Is Natsu blowing me off because of the fact future me died, but that makes no sense! or maybe its because I'm too weak... no that can't be it I'm strong, Natsu said so himself. And why am I so upset about this. Well, we've been a team since I joined fairy tail, and they are my best friends that's probably why.

Lucy sighed, getting up and putting her pj's on, crawling into bed Lucy closed her eyes to sleep

I feel alone mom, for the first time since I joined Fairy Tail.

Find out what happens next in part two A trap