14

“you guys go home already, i'll be the one who'll look after Hyunjin,” Chan said, pertaining to the tired boys. They agreed and bid goodbyes except Seungmin.

“h-hyung...”

the elder nodded.

“you go inside, i'm just going to buy food” the elder said and left.

Seungmin took heavy breaths as he twisted the door knob. His heartbeat starts to run fast again, feeling so nervous.

Hyunjin was sleeping, there are few bandages on him indicating he really got a lot from the accident.

Seungmin's tears couldn't help but to fall. Seeing his love lying in the hospital bed is hurting him.

He sat on a chair beside the bed and took Hyunjin's hand. The elder's face has several  bruises.

“i-i'm so s-sorry, i really am...” he stuttered as his tears continuously streaming down his cheeks. He put Hyunjin's hand infront of his lips while holding it tightly.

“i know it was my fault, a-and i can't afford if this will happen again so it might be better if...” he said in a low tone.

“i wish you'll live your life peacefully, you'll take good care of yourself and...” he paused and kissed the elder's hand. He's pulling up his tears.

“i-i hope you'll find someone who will take good care of you in the future, i-i know you will...” he stand and stares onto the elder's ethereal beauty. Afterwards, he slowly lean towards the elder and put a lil kiss in his forehead.

Their faces are just inches away, he stares onto the elder's kissable pink perfectly curved lips...

“i love you, Hwang Hyunjin...” he whispered as the little crystal fluids fell from his eyes and kissed Hyunjin's lips for the last time.

×××××

(this book's going to reach 500 reads and i appreciated it a lOt more that i appreciated my dumbass bruh who bought my fav iCe crEam. thank u so much, i'm so lOud 😂)