Urakaka's POV

I cup his face in my hands and sob with my ear to his chest, listening for a heartbeat. I hear a soft rhythmic thump and I sigh in relief. When I look up I see the infirmary lady and ambulances coming towards me.

I scream out to them while I hold him in my arms. "PLEASE HELP HIM!" A doctor helps me up and I feel a pain in my arm and everything goes black.

Bakugou's POV

Something didn't feel right in that building. I pushed everyone out of the building as soon as I realized that it was a trap. In a matter of seconds I was almost dead.

HOW THE FUCK AM I ALIVE?

I wake up in the infirmary with a pounding pain in my chest. I hear murmurs from the hallway and I quickly rush out of the infirmary and easedrop not caring about the pain in my chest.

A female doctor says in a concerned tone to another woman, "She left him another gift before leaving. She is working too hard, she is turning into a dangerous hero now that I think of it."

I hear a faint hum and another feminine voice respond in a sad voice. "She has been on duty for the last month." I growl with frustration and open the door scaring the doctors.

"Who are you two fucking talking about?!" One of them covers her mouth before running off leaving the other door cowering.  "Ur...Uravity. That's who.."

I freeze in place before she hands me a bag of items and envelopes. "Uravity wants you to have this.." I nod as she bolts away from me. I go back into the room and read one of the letters out loud.

Dear Bakugou,

Hey Explodork. It's me Uraraka. If you are ready this that means you have woken up. You have been unconscious for about a month. I'm so sorry Katsuki. The building was in pieces when I got to you. I thought you were dead.

Well so far I became the hero of one of the biggest cities, Takayama. If you want to see me, I am there as the protector of the city. God Katsuki wake up for me and visit. I am working with some of the people from the elite teen team.

I miss you Kasuki.

Uraraka Ochako

I trace over the light pink lipstick mark on the corner of the letter as I hold back a feeling I haven't felt in a while. Longing. I snatch up my bag with necessities in it and get dressed into a casual outfit and rush out of the building. I ignore the yells from the heroes behind me.

I run all the way to the train station and purchase a ticket to Takayama

I run all the way to the train station and purchase a ticket to Takayama. When I finally reach the city I explore the landscape. As I walk around I see a couple magazines with a familar face on them.

I buy one of them and flip through it. I come across a picture that startled me. My face is flushed red as I stare at the interesting photo in front of me.