●•44•●

Taehyung didn't know how long he slept on Soeun's shoulder. He groaned as he felt himself waking up and Soeun jolted.

Taehyung groaned again as he moved his head from Soeun's shoulder. Taehyung turned to look at Soeun. Soeun blushed when she noticed that Taehyung was looking at her intensely.

"...What?" Soeun finally said. Taehyung didn't say a word as he continued staring at Soeun. "Say... do you like me?" Taehyung tilted his head at Soeun.

Soeun looked at Taehyung with a blush on her face. She didn't answer that question. "I like you, Soeun." Taehyung said, with his face on his palm as he observed Soeun's features.

Soeun didn't talk for like 10 seconds as she was thinking.

Blinking, she looked at Taehyung. "D-do you mean in a friendship type of way?" Soeun said and looking away afterwards. Her heart was beating so fast, it was about to explode.

"No." Taehyung said, bitting his lips nervously. He scratched his nose, blushing. "I mean in a romantic type of way." He mumbled.

"Do you... like me?" Taehyung said, this time he tried to look at Soeun more clearly. Soeun looked at her book, avoiding Taehyung's eyes.

"I.. don't know." Soeun said, face flushed. "I... I don't know." She said again as she looked at Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung blinked and smiled a little, he let out a chuckle.

"You stuttered and hesitated." Taehyung said, placing his cheek on his palm. "You didn't say no." Taehyung sighed.

"You didn't give me a clear answer but you didn't deny about liking me." Taehyung said smiling. He looked at Soeun again.

"How cruel." Taehyung smiled. Soeun quickly looked straight at Taehyung. "Taehyung-"

"But this means I have a chance to make you fall in love with me." Taehyung whispered. "Huh?" Soeun frowned a little. Taehyung hummed. "Do you hate me?" Taehyung asked again.

Soeun shook her head.

"Good, that's all I wanted to hear." Taehyung smiled. Soeun blushed at Taehyung's smile, his smile was so cute.

"I will try hard and I will make you fall in love with me." Taehyung said and he lay his head on the desk. "I need your answer... I'll wait." Taehyung said.

"Think carefully about how you feel about me, Soeun." Taehyung said again, "I won't wait too long." Taehyung mumbled as he closed his eyes.

Soeun looked at Taehyung that was already sleeping.

Think about how I feel about you? What do I actually feel about you, Taehyung?

Soeun's blush stays on her cheeks for God knows how long.

●●●

>> Six days later...

"Here." Taehyung said putting an egg roll at Soeun's tray using his chopsticks. Taehyung took a large bite of his rice and smiled a little as he munched on his food.

"You like egg rolls, right?" Taehyung said as he smiled, looking at Soeun lovingly. Soeun looked at Taehyung and his eyes were sparkling a lot, making Soeun let out a chuckle.

"Thank you, Taehyung." Soeun said smiling. Taehyung nodded, smiling as he eyed Soeun. Soeun was eating, when she looked at Taehyung, Taehyung just smiled softly as he mentioned Soeun to continue eating.

"Hey, I will walk you home today." Taehyung smiled sweetly as he placed one more egg roll to Soeun's tray. "Why?" Soeun asked,

Taehyung looked at Soeun straight in the eye.