"What if we can't stop him?"

"I don't know, but the sooner we go the sooner we have a plan" I shake my head, confused, scared, and upset.

Soft crying channels in the room making me look over to Violet.

She sighs and walks over, I follow slowly.

"If you wanna ask about Michael, I don't know, I steered clear" She informs Madison. "Probably a good call, and I think we have enough on him anyway" She kneels down. "Then what do you want?"

"You and Tate have a real angsty thing going on" I follow Mads lead, smiling slightly. "We have nothing. He's a monster"

"He didn't seem like a monster to me" Mads says softly.

"You have no clue the horrible it feels-"

"To love someone even after all the horrible things they've done?" My eyes drift to Madison, she doesn't turn back, but glances down.

"What horrible thing did Kyle do" She mutters. "Not him" I sigh and stand up, starting to go out the house to let Mads handle it.

"She meant you" Violet states to her.

Madison sighs, suddenly my attention is caught by a baby crying.

"Ben" I knock making him turn. "This is the millionth dirty diaper I've changed" He laughs, looking more tired now than ever. "I think I can help with that if you want" I state, pulling out a paper I happened to grab on the off chance I would need it.

"What's that?"

"I can grow him up, I'm not getting any satan vibes off this one, but only if you want. I can't say for sure if it'll work"

Vivian appears, tilting her head. "Did you hear that?" He questions her. She nods back, "so?"

They both exchange a look before he steps back, slowly I begin to recite the words, holding the child in my arms.

The cries stop and the baby becomes a child.

He smiles as I put him on the ground. "You can play catch with him now, teach him everything, be the smartest ever" I smile leaning down and messing up his hair.

"I'm sorry for my breakdown on both of you"

"We understand" Vivian nods back. "Go, your friend is waiting"

Madison stood at the door, biting down a smile.

"Come on" She holds out her hand.

Behold stood at the car, smirking.

"You're nothing but a big softie aren't you?" Behold smiles at her. She scoffs shaking her head back.

My eyes catch a mouse, dead and hanging. "Hold on" I state, walking over to it and kneeling down. "Come on Lana, don't touch that"

Slowly I cup it, and it squeaks once more.

"How many wonders can this girl do?" Behold questions. Madison shakes her head, but we both knew I'd just done the 7th.

***

"Lana" Madison shakes me. I panic for a moment before realizing we were on the plane still.

There was no fire, no screaming.

Behold stares at me, horrified.

"Sorry, I guess I was having a nightmare" I muster, my energy drained. "You were awake" Behold states back. "Yea, your eyes were open" Madison tells me. "Open? They were rolled back!" Behold corrects, leaning into the aisle.

My breath stutters for a minute before I shake my head. "I don't know, I must have just zoned out then"

***

The plane lands, Madison and I head to the bathroom without a word said.

"Hey" I stop her before we walk fully in. "What?" She stares at my hand around her arm.

"A while ago, Dels found out something about me, about my family I guess. My grandmother was in that mental hospital, the one Lana Winters shut down. And she was in love with my grandfather, to the point she made a deal with the actual devil to save him" I sigh making her raise an eyebrows as some people pass us, giving horrid looks. "He has my soul, and Michael in turn, will use that against me. I'm scared to go back"

"Why yours? What did he want?" Her eyebrows furrow.

"Power" My arms cross. She face drops, we both knew in the end, I was what they said, even if she'd never admit it.

"Well then, I'll keep you away from him, no more scary whispers, no end of the world" She nods.

"You" I purse my lips. "We'll, I said we'll" She laughs before walking past.

"Violate wasn't lying" My voice suddenly speaks. Mads stops. "I know she wasn't"

***

I'M SO SORRY these are so much longer than they should have been. basically my beans are in lové and helping the ghosties.

also if you see violate im so sorry that i cant spell