XLVI. (46)

Happy Belated birthday Angel 😍❤🌟

THIRD PERON'S POV.

Its been two days since the incident in school and Justin being the little bitch he is ran by his parents and told them what happened. Justin's parents stormed over to Y/n's parents house since everyone was there and helped in looking for her.

They started arguing with everyone there making Y/n's father slam the door on their face and get back to the plans on finding Y/n. Their parents didn't bother on reprimanding them because they would've done the same if they could.

Y/m/n:"What was the need for doing that anyways?"She asked looking at the teens in front of her.

Hailey still hasn't told her parents about Justin parking across the street and basically stalking her but now is the time to do it because she along with everyone else had a very strong feeling that this entire situation with Y/n involves Justin.

And she isn't ready to lose Y/n over a psycho boy.

Hailey:"I have to tell you all something"She said getting the attention of everyone present on the room. Hailey gave her friends a look making them understand what she was about to do.

Fai:"Tell them"He said making all the parents stare at Hailey confused.

Kennya:"Tell us what?"She questioned looking at her younger daughter. Hailey looked up and gulped slightly looking at all the adults in front of her.

Yolanda:"Hailey, dear, just tell us..."She said encouraging her daughter's friend.

Hailey:"When we all came back from Paris, I noticed that there was a black Range Rover parked down the street from our house"She said looking at her parents"And I thought nothing of it because half of the people that live here own Range Rovers, but-but a few weeks back when the girls and I went to the mall....it was following me"She said fiddling with her fingers making her parents and sister along with Alex frown.

Stephan:"Hailey! Why didn't you tell us?"He asked looking at his daughter"We could've done something"He said making her bite her lip.

Hailey:"I dont know dad, I just-"She cut herself off and took a deep breathe"I just ignored it and that weekend that you all went on a business trip, Y/n came to visit me and check if I was doing alright and we ordered food and stuff and I told her about the car and she wanted to go and confront the person"She said making Y/n's parents listen closely.

Y/d/n:"And then? What happened Hails?"He asked listening to his daughter's girlfriend closely.

Hailey:"When she went...they drove away...."She said taking a deep breathe"And when we went to school on that Monday...she went after Justin because he was the one parked outside our house and he was watching me"She said with her eyes turning glassy in a matter of seconds"And-and I think he has to do with Y/n being missing"She said making all her friends pull her into a hug.

Kendall:"What she is trying to say is that Justin didn't like the idea of us and Y/n getting along again especially since Y/n and Hailey started getting close"She said trying to explain it more for everyone in the room.

Kylie:"He would watch Y/n and Hailey a lot....we never thought much about it but now that we are....its making perfect sense"She said.

Gigi:"Justin....he looks really unstable and dangerous. The day of the game when Y/n went missing...he looked on edge about something and he was oddly quite the entire day"She said making all their parents listen.

Kris:"You need to tell us everything...."She said taking a seat with everyone else who was standing.

Bella:"We dont really know how to describe it"She said still trying to calm the fragile blonde in her arms"We knew Justin was a jerk and always tried to one up Y/n, but ever since we stopped hanging out with him...he just-"