Tight Ass 💦

( Tyrant) THREE VOTES FOR UPDATE

"Ahhh yess bitch how you like that ? Huh *smack" I got this bitch upside down while I dick her down ! I know she loves that shit "ohh fuck fuck ooo daddy fuck me fuck me fuck me" she screams as I pound her with my 10 inch dick . My guy is recording us while I smile at the camera than push my long ass thumb in her butt "arghhh FUCKK OOOUCH" she tries to move out my grip so I pull out and toss her ass on the black leather couch , I throw her ass in doggy style and start pounding the shit out her "ooo fuck fuck FUUUUCK" she screams grabbing a pillow but I grab her hair and pull her head back . "YEAH TAKE DADDY DICK YOU DIRTY WHORE" I laugh as I smack
The fuck out her and spit on her face "RUB THAT SHIT ALL OVER YOUR UGLY FACE" I say "DO IT BITCH" I demand . Soon as she does I spit right on her again and watch as she rubs it on her face. "YEAH YOU DIRTY WHORE !" I smack the shit out her slob face . Flipping her over the arm of the couch I push my thumb in her ass , the bitch starts wiggling tryna get out my grip. "STOP MOVING BITCH WHORES LOVE THIS SHIT" I laugh as I take my thumb out . I grab her waist tight as fuck and use my hips to guide my 10 monster in her anus "OUCH OUCH SHHIIIT STO.. OHHH FUCK" she bites down on the arm of the couch as I pound the living shit out of her 😂 she starts screaming and crying at the pain "YOU GETTIN THIS DAWG ? THEY SEE I'M FUCKIN HER ASS !" I laugh "HELL YEAH THEY SEE THAT SHIT" he laughs as I pound her "man set that up let's DP" I say "facts bro" he goes and sets the camera up , than I flip the bitch and put her on top of me "Come here" I lay her down while her ass is up ! "What are you doing?" She says to my guy "getting some ass" he laughs "hell no ! I didn't agree wit this" she cries "SHUT THAT SHIT UP" my guy grabs her ass as she tries to get out our grip but I hold her tight "Noo noo" she cries "Come on baby I'll double it" I kiss her cheek "Fuck no he's huge" she cries. Before she can say anything else he slams his dick into her tight ass , she screams so damn loud I swear my eardrum burst . "Relax that ass bihh" Maximili smacks her .