Lights, Camera and You're In!

Listen while reading :)
----
"What do you mean you haven't applied for any clubs yet?"

Reece sighed as he heard his friend ask him yet another question, even though they haven't even finished half of the project they were handling. Well, maybe he had it coming when he chose Eddie as his lab partner. He should've known after 2 weeks of being with him that the guy will not, could not, and would not shut up.

"What part of it can you not understand?" Reece replied, trying to read the instructions in the textbook.

"Well, what have you been doing for the last Wednesdays? Class ends at 1 so all the other classes are turned into club sessions."

"Really?" He said absent-mindedly, putting two drops of iodine into the test tube. "I just went home."

"Woah!" Eddie sounded like he was grinning. "Already a rebel here?"

"Says the one that went to McDonald's during lunchtime."

"Whatever."

After that, he was stopped talking and started to work on the project instead, hovering over his textbook, an intense stare on the page though it was probably because he couldn't understand anything.

But of course, it didn't last long. Only a minute or two of silence before Eddie started again.

"So, what club are you going to join?"

"What are you in?"

"History club. Interested?"

"Hell no!" If he was going to waste his time, might as well have some fun with it.

"I thought so. So what are you interested in?"

"Do I have to join?"

"Um, yea! It's part of the credits you'll have to earn. Besides," Eddie crossed his arms and glared at the other boy with a hard, stern look. Well, at least he tried to. "I, am running for Student Guidance Council."

Reece had to hold back a snort, barely glancing at him. "So?"

"If you continue insisting on breaking rules, I'll report you to the teachers."

"That is the most hypocritical thing. Ever." The curly-haired boy was now looking at him. "You went out of school grounds to go to freaking McDonald's. I can report you too."

"But the teachers love me." Eddie pointed out. "Besides, your previous disciplinary records might be a little suspicious."

"You wouldn't do that..."

"Is it a dare?"

It took a while before Reece could even say anything back. All he could do was stare at him like he was insane. The thought of this guy practically blackmailing him was so ridiculous that he half-expected Eddie to suddenly dress up as the Taco Bell Chihuahua and bark to the theme song of Dora The Explorer.

But still, was it weird that he somehow felt a new-found respect for this short brunette?

He couldn't hold back the grin that was tugging at his lips as he said, "Alright, I'll join a stupid club."

"Wait, what?" Now it was Eddie's turn to look surprised. "Seriously, that worked? And you have records?"

"Shut up and get to work."

By the look on his friend's face, he knew that Eddie will ask him again anyways.

________________________________________________________________________________