Don't Hire For Kids.

Hi guys! It's been so long since I last updated but hey, I'm back!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. In case anybody noticed, yes, I did incorporate what I remembered in Glee during the babysitting part! I love that show and I think it's such a cute thing lol.

Do leave comments if you liked it or constructive criticism! I'd love to know what you think.

P.S, anybody can give suggestions on what job Reece can possibly get himself into? I'd love to hear them!

Till then, enjoy this fluffy chapter, we all need it!
-Zeke.
_________
2 Weeks Later

"So then, my dad said 'No, you can't go to the movies. You need to take care of your siblings!'. Just like that! He dropped a freaking bomb on me." Allen ranted with such passion, he was basically spilling the chocolate milk all over the table. He was -as Reece saw for the past week- a guy that had little-to-no patience and has a temperament that would rival the cranky old English teacher, Mr. Frederick.

"That sucks." Claire said, though her eyes looked more worried about the drops of milk that was dangerously close to her than anything else. "I mean, we all know your dad's an asshole."

The girl beside Reece, with dyed red hair, clicked her tongue. "That's not nice to say, Claire." It was honestly tiring to hear Mara argue on everything that was remotely negative.

She ignored the comment, instead turning to face Allen. "I thought you said you were free."

"Yeah, because I thought I was! Suddenly my dad has a date of some sort on Wednesday."

Mara's eyes brightened at the news. "Oh, he's actually going on a date again? That's great news, Allen! You should be happy for him."

"I am." The boy admitted. "But since that ruins my plans, it kinda balanced it out."

"Well, that's that, I guess." Claire sighed. "Can't you hire a babysitter or something?"

Allen shook his head, a look of defeat already on his face. "No, my dad doesn't trust strangers. And you guys are going so..."

"Not all of us though." Mara snapped her fingers. "I think Eddie isn't going, he hates horror movies."

"Yeah, he's a wuss." The other girl agreed. Then she frowned as she just realized that the boy they mentioned was not at the table. "Where is he though?"

The other two shrugged their shoulders, so lost in the conversation that they too forgot to notice the absence of not one, but two of their friends.

Reece sighed, he wasn't really used to speaking up when he was sitting with this group. "Toby said he was bored so they both went to the McDonald's two streets away."

The three friends nodded in understanding, knowing too well of their friend's behavior. Apparently, there were no limits when it came to Toby being bored.

This was probably the only reason why Reece was sticking with them so far: each one of them was as crazy as the other. And there was just something about it that made it fun. And he loved fun, most of times.

"Wait a minute.." Allen seemed to have an idea after going silent for a few seconds. "Reece, you're not going to the movies, right?"

He shook his head. "I don't even know what movie you guys were talking about."

"What!? It's that new Nun movie, how can you not know? The whole school has been- whatever, that's not the point." It was funny seeing him struggle to stay calm. "So, you're free on Tuesday night?"