Cupid, Destiny and Fate

Brittany's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Go away!" I shouted at my annoying alarm clock. Ugh. I'm getting annoyed. I jumped out of the bed and do my karate moves towards the clock. It stops. Ha! I'm a mind ninja. The one and only. Maybe I'll do that later on Mr. Algebra's Math class. That dude freaks me out. I'm practicing the moves that I will show off later and then the door yelled, "BRITTANY COLES YOU NEED TO PREPARE FOR SCHOOL!" Wait, what?! The door yelled at me?! This should be fun. I have a door that yells. Cool! "BRITTANY GET YOUR ASS OFF THERE AND GO TO THE BATHROOM!", it yelled again. "Dont tell me what to do, door." I answered pointing at the door. It opens and reveals a smurf with glasses and a mustache. Am I dreaming or something? The smurf clears his throat. I close my eyes and opened it again and I saw my father looking at me like a meerkat trying to commit suicide. "Bathroom, now." I laughed silently because he's awsomized with my awesomeness. "Okay, mustache smurf." I answered. "What did you said?" Oh my mother cheesecake! Did I just said smurf? "Nothing." I smiled mischevously and skipped to the bathroom. I waited for the tub to be filled with water so I can easily transform myself into a mermaid with a colorful tale. Lol. We dont even have a tub so I went to the shower and put the milk shampoo on my head. Maybe those are made out of mommies boobies. And started to rub a soap on my body. For me, those are made out of smurf's saliva because they are blue. I rinsed the liquids out of my body and stepped out of the shower,cursing why did I am not turned into a mermaid.

After 5 minuites, I'm dressed now with a fitted jeans, a dont-mess-up-with-aliens shirt, my Jordan retro shoes and a black cap. I grabbed my bag and ran out of my room. I am not hungry so I ran straight to the door and shouted, "DAD, I'M GOING TO SCHOOL NOW. DONT LET THE ALIENS INVADE OUR HOUSE!" and with that I ran to my baby Lamborgini and drove it sooo fast.

Not that fast.

Maybe a little fast.

I dont care, theres still a fast over there tho. I checked at my clock, it's only 7 and my classes will start at 9. I headed to my heaven. Starbucks. Oh, you should try their Frapuccino. It's sooo mouth waterfalling. Mouth waterfalling?! I need to add that to Brittany's Dictionary.

I entered my heaven and I saw a ginger hair sitting on the corner alone. My feets dragged me to the ginger and my butt sat down itself. Wow. An alien is controlling me. Help! My mouth speaks, "Hi, I'm Brittany Coles." and my hands stretched to him. Wow. Seriously, wow. My parts have their own life. Maybe my brain can think all by itself, too. Cool. "Hey, I'm Ed Sheeran." He smiles and shook my hand. I felt sparks.

Sparks. Hehe

Sparks

"I have a favorite word. Guess what?" I blurted. "Uhm, sparks?" he answered. My eyes widened. Is he a mind reader? "Is there anything wrong?" He asked with a worried face. "How did you know that sparks is the answer?" I faked sobbed. "Because that is my new favorite word, too." OMG. Maybe we are meant to be. Cupid?! Destiny?! Fate?! What did you do?!! "Oh." I said. The waiter came to get our order. Fudging feathers! He also ordered a Frap. It's Cupid, Destiny and Fate's fault. Monkey shit!