[ WORLDS WITHIN THE PAGES ]
first draft - unedited/unproofread
[ dedication ]
this is dedicated to my three youngest siblings,
jean, lani & andre matt.
the foundation of the characters were found in you,
the inspiration of this story was because of you,
the motivation to finish was for you.
i hope, one day, that you'll read and love it.
[ synopsis ]
"I used to tell them stories.
Stories of other worlds, different peoples, real magic, and whatever I could imagine. I told them a different story every night, hoping they'd come to love books as much as I do.
I told them the truth.
The night I disappeared, I told them a true story. The story behind my love for literature and the library I wore around my neck.
Unfortunately, they did not believe me.
And no one gave me the time to persuade them."
[ dates ]
started: november second, two-thousand-and-eighteen
ended: november twenty-ninth, two-thousand-and-eighteen
[ cover ]
MIRACULOUSNESS | marci has done it again! i love it!
[ notes ]
- this was written for nanowrimo & a grd twelve school project
- this was meant for a middle-grade audience (the sequel will definitely be y.a.)
- it is complete and will be finished uploading onto wattpad within the next week
- if you steal this, SHAME ON YOU YOU HEATHEN STEALING THE DREAMS OF MY LITTLE SIBLINGS AND SHATTERING THEIR HEARTS.
DISHONOUR ON YOU.
DISHONOUR ON YOUR FAMILY.
DISHONOUR ON YOUR COW.
- on that note, please enjoy this story and let me know what you think. both constructive criticism and snarky comments are appreciated.
[ <3 KLARA ]
YOU ARE READING
Worlds Within the Pages | NaNoWriMo '18Fantasy
"I used to tell them stories. Stories of other worlds, different peoples, real magic, and whatever I could imagine. I told them a different story every night, hoping they'd come to love books as much as I do. I told them the truth. The night I disap...