[MinSung] Our Past

Ship: MinSung
A/N: I'm a MinSung trash

The boy stood by the edge of the cliff, clutching a necklace to his chest. The wind ruffled his messy hair. He just stood there, letting his tears fall. He stepped closer to the edge and looked down.

Pointed rocks, and strong waves of water lay below. "Minho hyung!" he heard someone shout. He looked at the direction of the voice and saw his lover- no his former lover.

"Minho hyung..." the boy panted. "Please don't do this," he pleaded.

"You no longer need me Jisung," Minho stated.

"Hyung! You're the one I need! Not him!" Jisung shluted, tears streaming down his face.

Minho smiled sadly, "I might be the one you wanted. But he's the on you need. I'm just a mere peasant, and he a rich noble. He's the more suitable one for the prince."

"I don't care about my status hyung! You're the one I want and need! I don't care if I'm a prince! I just need you by my side!" Jisung cried.

"I'm sorry Jisung. I want the best for you. And I know he can give you the best. I'll search for you in our next life. Goodbye Jisung..."

Minho let his body fall. Still clutching the necklace to his chest.

"I love you Jisung..."

Jisung woke up in a jolt. Face filled with tears and sweat. He stood up and went to the bathroom inside his room. He looked at his reflection on the mirror and groaned.

He washed his face and dried it with a towel. "That dream again..." he murmured.

He lied on his bed, and took his phone. Once he opened it he squinted his eyes, the light to bright for him. He looked at the time and saw that it was only 2:45 a.m.

He groaned and placed his phone on the nightstand. He closed his eyes and placed his arm over his face.

"Why do I keep on having the same dream?"

He groaned and rolled to his side. The big bed too cold for him. He tried tl force himself to sleep but to no avail. He rolled to his other side pulling the blanket over him.

After 30 minutes of turning he finally fell asleep.

His alarm rang at 7:00, and his classes still doesn't start till 8:30.

He took a shower and changed into a pink hoodie with a white under shirt and black ripped jeans, he's university doesn't require uniform anyway. He took his phone and placed it in his back pocket. He also picked up his bag that was beside his bed.

He went downstairs and straight to the kitchen. There he saw their oldest house maid. "Good morning auntie," he greeted.

"Goodmorning Jisung. Here your breakfast is ready," the elder greeted. Jisung smiled at her and thanked her for the food.

"Uhm, auntie, where's mom?" he asked. "She left early today. She won't be back for a month. You know, business as usual. That all she does when your father died, work work work."

Jisung sighed and continued eating his breakfast. After eating, he thanked the old lady once again. He took his car keys and wore his shoes. He went out and entered his car. He drove to the university which was 20 minutes away.

It's first day in this university, since he's a transferee. He was a sophomore, majoring in dance. School already started a month ago, but he was just starting today.

He parked at a free space inside the school. He went straight to the dean's office and took his schedule. He looked at his schedule and searched for his classroom.