six; bad influence

THE ONE WHERE IT'S NOT THAT INNOCENT.

C H A P T E R S I X ;

millie's pov;

w i t h  s l i g h t b o r e d o m, my worn maroon sneakers tapped against each other as i sat in the passenger of his beaten down car.

[ a week passed since millie moved in with finn, & currently it was about one in the morning. ]

"want a light?" jaeden asked, squeezing my soft hand harder as he tapped cigarette dust into the air.

"i'm good," i bit my orangey matte lip, watching the smoke surround us as he started digging for something on the floor.

his partially tatted hand pulled out a small cream box and slipped it into mine, catching me off guard.

"for me?" i asked, my british accent more opaque under surprise.

jaeden nodded, so i gently pulled off the lid and tilted it into my vision. it was a thin, delicate, silver chain, with a small, (i assume to be fake),
diamond heart pendant.

"it's really pretty," i happily awed, lifting it out of the box carefully and resting it in my palm.

it didn't look new but i'm not really a materialistic girl, its the thought that counts.

he motioned me to turn around, as i did, he clasped it around loosely with his cold touch.

i felt him caress my neck before i turned around, meeting his sly smirk.

"i like you baby, you're special," jaeden pointed to his defined cheek, "as a thanks?"

i rolled my eyes jokingly and readjusted myself to be able to reach his face easier.

leaning in, he quickly moved his head so his lips directly met mine, taking me by surprise once again.

he grasped the back of my scalp more passionately as his tongue entered my mouth unexpectedly.

kissing him made me feel... good.

he trailed down to my jaw and then my shoulder, while his other hand rested on my lower back.

the sensation of him suddenly sucking against my skin made me pull away, my eyes darted open and he mouthed "hot."

"see yuh tomorrow baby girl," he winked, resting his grasp on the torn leather steering wheel.