09 ✧ memories

"Those doubts I once had were correct. Those dreaded words I feared came true. You had left me for someone better."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Why is everyone looking at me?" (Y/n) silently questioned herself, as she walked past the group of civilians.

(Y/n) knew that there would always be some sort of hesitance towards her. Due to her being one of the last Uchiha's, that and everything both her older brother's have done.

But this staring wasn't judgment towards her clan, rather as if they knew something she didn't. (Y/n) couldn't help but tense up, as if someone or something was going to attack her.

The Uchiha female didn't let it show that their stares bothered her, and rather continued her normal pace. Not letting everyone eyes on her get the better of her.

Letting out a sigh of relief, when (y/n) finally got out of prying eyes. She felt her body relaxing once more, as she continued on her way to her house.

Feeling more excited as she approached her little home. Knowing that Naruto and her would be spending time together.

(Y/n) thought about the last couple of weeks, noticing that the bond between them was getting lost. Naruto always seemed to be busy or just didn't want to be around her.

She tried to not let it bother her as much, but it finally got her once she noticed that he would honestly forget about her.

"I don't need to be thinking of that right now." (Y/n) softly chided herself, as she walked into her house and closed the door.

Smiling softly, (y/n) started to cook a meal for when her blonde boyfriend would arrive later on tonight.

Once she finished, feeling accomplished with her small meal. (Y/n) headed towards the her couch and softly sat down.

"He will be here soon." (Y/n) thought to herself, as she grabbed a book to pass the time. As she neared the end of the book, the Uchiha female frowned as she looked outside the window, only to see that it was now nighttime.

(Y/n) placed her book down, as she got up and stretched her slightly aching muscles. Before she could worry anymore, (y/n) heard the front door opening.

Smiling now, she headed towards the door, only to stop in confusion. (Y/n) could only freeze as she stared at her blond boyfriend accompanied with Hinata.

"What is this?" (Y/n) suspiciously asked, as her dark orbs narrowed. Thousands of thoughts flooded her head as she stared at the pair.

"I'm going to wait outside." Hinata softly yet anxiously, said out to Naruto who just nodded his head.

"I'm not going to repeat myself Naruto." (Y/n) coldly said, masking how scared and nervous she actually was.

Naruto just looked at the ground, avoiding his girlfriend's stare and question.

"Naruto please don't make me repeat myself." (Y/n) pleaded, desperation now seeping in her words.

"I'm sorry (y/n)." He softly said, lifting his head up to look at the Uchiha.

Those were all the words needed to figure out what was happening. Naruto was breaking up with her for Hinata.

"I didn't mean to fall in love with Hinata but it happened." Naruto desperately said, as he tried to explain his actions.

Time slowed down for (y/n), as she slowly fell to the ground on her knees. Before putting her head into the palm of her hands. As she processed what just happened to her.

Naruto stopped rambling, as he watched his now ex-girlfriend fall to the ground beneath her. How he wished that he could take away her pain but in reality he knew that this was all his fault.

He shuffled forward to reach out and comfort the girl. But stopped at the words that were harshly spoken out.

"Don't touch me."

Naruto flinched at the cold tone, that came from the girl huddled on the floor. Pain swelling up inside him.

"I'm truly sorry (y/n)." Naruto softly said out, as a tear fell from his blue eyes. Sparing her one last glance before walking out the house.

(Y/n) payed no attention, as she heard the door close behind him. Anger now leaving her body as sadness replaced it. Tears rapidly fell down her dark eyes, hitting the floor beneath her. Her  body shaking from the hard sobs escaping her.

Her hands clenched up in fist, as she punched the ground over and over. Giving up, as she completely laid in the ground. Curling herself up in a ball, as she freely cried her heart out.

"Why did this happen to me?"