Please Read!!

I've decided that I'm going to write a Thomas fanfiction myself, and I'll be deleting my imagines.

You should check it out! It's called 'Little Bird' and is up right now!!

Thanks for all of the reads and votes my imagines got and I really hope you'll enjoy Little Bird as much as you enjoyed these. :')

UPDATED: 9/20/14

OKAY SO I SAW THE MAZE RUNNER AND I COULDNT EVEN FUNCTION IT WAS SO GOOD (not quite like the book, which disappointed me a bit but) THOMAS/NEWT WAS SO CUTE AND EVERYONE WAS PORTRAYED PERFECTLY, THOUGH I WISH PEOPLE WOULD ACKNOWLEDGE THE OTHER CAST MEMBERS RATHER THAN JUST DYLAN EVEN THOUGH DYLAN IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL.

After the movie, I like realized again how freaking much I love Thomas. Like, not to sound like I'm obsessed with him, but he's literally my role model and he's everything I hope to find in a guy one day, so I decided, why not, I'll continue my imagines.

To be honest though, idek if I want Thomas to become the most popular guy ever. I like how small our fandom is as of now and I don't want it to get all crazy and overwhelming. Don't get me wrong, I want people to appreciate him, but I don't want other people like "taking over," if that makes sense.

ANYWAY: I'm officially continuing my imagines and already have some on the way. :)